News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Reasons to be cheerful!

Started by Tank, June 26, 2010, 03:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Essie Mae

Sounds lovely SP. I had lunch with a friend I have known for 6 yrs today. Tomorrow I am taking lunch to a sick friend whom I have known for 56 years. A
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Buddy

I powered through my phobia of needles and got lip fillers today. It's been something I've wanted for a while but never got around to it.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

Quote from: Buddy on June 03, 2019, 07:16:15 PM
I powered through my phobia of needles and got lip fillers today. It's been something I've wanted for a while but never got around to it.

POINH!!!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Buddy

Quote from: Tank on June 03, 2019, 08:29:58 PM

POINH!!!

I'll post a pic in a few days when the swelling and bruises heal. It won't look too different from before because a majority of the work was on evening out the side of my lip that has a scar.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

Quote from: Buddy on June 03, 2019, 08:58:48 PM

POINH!!!

I'll post a pic in a few days when the swelling and bruises heal. It won't look too different from before because a majority of the work was on evening out the side of my lip that has a scar.

You've mentioned that before, but I'll be buggered if I ever noticed it.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Buddy

Quote from: Tank on June 04, 2019, 10:02:59 AM
Quote from: Buddy on June 03, 2019, 08:58:48 PM

POINH!!!

You've mentioned that before, but I'll be buggered if I ever noticed it.

It's not so much that the scar itself bothered me, but it made my top lip lopsided.

The doctor said that the swelling and bruising would be the worst today and I have hardly any swelling and no bruising at all

xSilverPhinx

Well, seems I won a prize for my undergrad end of course work!
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

hermes2015

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on June 05, 2019, 04:14:17 PM

Mazel tov!
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: hermes2015 on June 05, 2019, 04:19:00 PM

Mazel tov!

Totally caught me by surprise!
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

That is an excellent reason to be cheerful.  :smilenod:
Congratulations!  :clapping:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

jumbojak

I told you this was going to happen. Next stop, Sweden.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Tank

:frolic: :frolic: :frolic: :jumps: :jumps: :jumps:

Dark Lightning

Icarus

We are proud of our Silver girl.

Bad Penny II

Monday is a public holiday, queen's birthday, thanks Queeny.
Monday is looking like being the best winter Monday in recorded history.

Take my advice, don't listen to me.