It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Icarus

Who, how, whazza sock puppet?  :foottap:

hermes2015

Quote from: Tank on September 23, 2017, 10:23:57 PM
Quote from: SisterAgatha on September 23, 2017, 09:58:17 PM
I hear is sort of a grump, so Im not sure people would want to vote for him :(.

Trump is a bully and a pig, but he has a lot of time in the acting and showbiz industry, so he really knows what gets peoples goat.

If the democrats are smart..tehy might run a woman such as Amy Klobuchar!!!  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Klobuchar

Ok. Which one of you fuckers got bored and started a sock puppet?

That occurred to me as well. I think it's Bruno in drag.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Tank

Quote from: Recusant on September 24, 2017, 04:29:31 AM

Trump is a bully and a pig, but he has a lot of time in the acting and showbiz industry, so he really knows what gets peoples goat.

If the democrats are smart..tehy might run a woman such as Amy Klobuchar!!!  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Klobuchar

I don't think she's a sock puppet.  ;D
I don't even think it's a she!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

Quote from: Icarus on September 24, 2017, 04:56:29 AM
A sock puppet is the name for a second or third account created by the same user without acknowledging they created them. The origin of the term comes from creating a second account who supports the first account during arguments. Used in that form they are against the rules here but if used for amusement they are tolerated. For example you could start one called Daedalus who always told Icarus what to do and Icarus would always ignore their advice.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Dave

Quote from: Tank on September 24, 2017, 07:29:36 AM
A sock puppet is the name for a second or third account created by the same user without acknowledging they created them. The origin of the term comes from creating a second account who supports the first account during arguments. Used in that form they are against the rules here but if used for amusement they are tolerated. For example you could start one called Daedalus who always told Icarus what to do and Icarus would always ignore their advice.

Yeah, I had fun with "Sue Donimm" on the old BBC forums until a guy got a crush on "her". Felt terrible after that...
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Tank

Quote from: Dave on September 24, 2017, 08:33:01 AM
Quote from: Tank on September 24, 2017, 07:29:36 AM

Yeah, I had fun with "Sue Donimm" on the old BBC forums until a guy got a crush on "her". Felt terrible after that...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Recusant on September 24, 2017, 04:29:31 AM

I don't think she's a sock puppet.  ;D

Yeah I also don't think she's the product of someone's rather erm...unhinged imagination. ;D
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Davin

Well, I guess Zuvkerberg would be a tiny improvement over Trump. And he has all the private information of all facebook users.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.