News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jumbojak

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on November 09, 2018, 01:29:58 AM
Quote from: Icarus on November 09, 2018, 01:14:17 AM
Hmmmmm...........That sometimes happens when you are .....Umm,  how shall I say this..........sexually stimulated.

As the resident  brainiac, you are surely aware that certain stimulations produce  physical modifications. Heart beat, perspiration, goosebumps etc. 

Please ....I do not mean to get out of bounds here.

Heh, I am aware, but that was not the case. There's nothing sexually stimulating about reading a text on cancer biomarkers...

Speak for yourself...

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

jumbojak

I'm just about ready to try going to the doctor again. I might even try medication if he offers it.

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

No one

Turkey, egg whites, swiss, mayo, salt and pepper, toasted everything bagel.

Sandra Craft

Quote from: jumbojak on November 10, 2018, 09:10:50 PM
I'm just about ready to try going to the doctor again. I might even try medication if he offers it.

Sounds like a step forward.  Doctors and medication have their uses, tho I have to admit I hate having anything to do with either.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

jumbojak

Quote from: No one on November 10, 2018, 09:53:45 PM
Turkey, egg whites, swiss, mayo, salt and pepper, toasted everything bagel.

Just the egg whites? You left out the best part.

jumbojak

Quote from: Sandra Craft on November 11, 2018, 02:22:25 AM

Sounds like a step forward.  Doctors and medication have their uses, tho I have to admit I hate having anything to do with either.

I just hope this doesn't go quite as badly as the last few times I've seen a doctor.

Sandra Craft

Quote from: jumbojak on November 11, 2018, 03:29:32 AM

I just hope this doesn't go quite as badly as the last few times I've seen a doctor.

Yeah, there's always that -- it could just turn into the same old-same old.  Fingers crossed tho.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: jumbojak on November 10, 2018, 08:18:58 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on November 09, 2018, 01:29:58 AM
Quote from: Icarus on November 09, 2018, 01:14:17 AM
Hmmmmm...........That sometimes happens when you are .....Umm,  how shall I say this..........sexually stimulated.

As the resident  brainiac, you are surely aware that certain stimulations produce  physical modifications. Heart beat, perspiration, goosebumps etc. 

Please ....I do not mean to get out of bounds here.

Heh, I am aware, but that was not the case. There's nothing sexually stimulating about reading a text on cancer biomarkers...

Speak for yourself...

;D Okay...
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: jumbojak on November 11, 2018, 03:29:32 AM

Fingers crossed too.

xSilverPhinx

Going to watch the new Fantastic Animals movie with my family. Whenever there's a kid-friendly movie we take my niece in hopes of indoctrinating her into the cinephile culture. ;D

(I didn't think the first movie was all that great but I'll give the sequel a chance).

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on November 15, 2018, 07:03:39 PM
Going to watch the new Fantastic Animals movie with my family. Whenever there's a kid-friendly movie we take my niece in hopes of indoctrinating her into the cinephile culture. ;D

(I didn't think the first movie was all that great but I'll give the sequel a chance).

That didn't go as well as we hoped. The movie itself wasn't that bad, IMO better than the first one, but my niece got very upset toward the end. She said the movie got her thinking about death. Perhaps it was a little too dark for a nine year old.

xSilverPhinx

Speaking of death and kids, just heard in the news that a mother a 10 year old daughter died inside a car. It's raining a lot in the region and they both drowned inside the car, locked in an embrace. Very sad.

jumbojak

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: jumbojak on November 16, 2018, 05:43:01 PM
Did they drive into a river?

I don't know exactly what happened, the web is full of speculation, but if I had to guess, they probably tried to cross a street such as this and the car was swept away.

jumbojak

Well my left arm is dead again. I'm getting more and more worried that surgery might have to happen.