News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Real face of America and Israel

Started by sweetto, December 10, 2017, 11:01:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom62

Just for the statistics. From 01.01.2017 till 29.12.2017, there were 2023 Islamic attacks in 61 countries, in which 15613 people were killed and 14171 injured.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Bad Penny II

Quote from: Tom62 on December 31, 2017, 09:19:45 AM
Lats week there was an overview of the 2017 "highlights". Nearly every 2 weeks there has been a Muslim terrorist attack, with hundreds of innocent people killed. Christmas markets and other major public events n Germany are now patrolled by armed policemen and the streets are closed off with concrete blocks to protected us from the "religion of peace".  Before playing the victim card, I recommend that you have a closer and more critical look to your own religion.

We have to do similar, if you're not parking large trucks to block murder vehicles from public events you're being negligent, this is in my 45,000 person town.

This is our latest:
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/flinders-street-rampage-christmas-carnage-in-melbournes-heart/news-story/dacb79871a856e7b6a122a902487c08e?nk=ed4e1ffc75a6a7a36042fd980bf4b63b-1514719298

QuotePolice have revealed that a man accused of ramming his car into pedestrians on busy Flinders Street, in downtown Melbourne yesterday, is a refugee, who reported mumbled about "perceived mistreatment of Muslims."

That guy is likely insane, to be insane and accept sweetto's view, some people will likely die.

We've had major waves of immigrants ever since we stole the place.
English, Irish, Greek, Italian, German, Indian, Chinese, Vietnamese, none of them required us to increase security, lower freedom because a tiny % of them wanted us dead enough to do it.  We let Afghans in because they are in real danger from ethnically different Afghan Muslims, but a tiny % of them will want to kill us enough to kill us.

Happy New Year

Take my advice, don't listen to me.