News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Darwin Killed Wearwolves with His Bare Hands!!

Started by Will, June 16, 2009, 06:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/06/090616080135.htm
For many years leading up to the publication of Origin of Species, most urban legends revolved around wolf-human hybrids, werewolves. People would tell stories of how hunters were tracked by these beasts or how campers would come across them. When Origin of Species was published, it didn't just revolutionize science and history, but it may have changed urban mythology as well. An assistant professor from University of Union is publishing a paper suggesting that Origin of Species essentially replaced the werewolf in legend with the man-ape hybrid, common known as bigfoot or sasquatch. If his finding are verified, this could suggest other societal changes by the introduction of evolution into our collective awareness.

To be honest, this would be a great opportunity for someone to finally have an excuse to release that drawing of Darwin fighting a werewolf you drew in 7th grade science.  :cool:
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

thiolsulfate

Awesome article -- though it would have been more interesting if Darwin had killed wearwolves with his BEAR-HANDS!

RAWR DARWIN SMASH!