News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Volunteering for an experiment

Started by xSilverPhinx, March 17, 2018, 09:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragonia

I have signed on to an informational website that notifies me of studies in which I can participate at my age. I actually think I have found a long-term, online study to do. Not many studies around my area.
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Dave on March 20, 2018, 12:43:49 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 20, 2018, 10:59:39 AM
Dragonia, maybe there are memory-related studies you could participate in that do not exclude your age group? :smilenod:

I've never volunteered for any, but if I could it would be for something related to memory.  :D

I wuz gonns do that but krpt forgetting to seek it out.

:grin:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Dragonia on March 20, 2018, 11:25:51 PM
I have signed on to an informational website that notifies me of studies in which I can participate at my age. I actually think I have found a long-term, online study to do. Not many studies around my area.

That's interesting.

You and Dave seem like motivated guinea pigs.  The best kind. :grin:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Dave

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 21, 2018, 09:42:33 PM
Quote from: Dragonia on March 20, 2018, 11:25:51 PM

That's interesting.

You and Dave seem like motivated guinea pigs.  The best kind. :grin:

Yeah, but, for me it's got go involve nice toys and gizmos etc. Lots of shiny, whirry, bleepy stuff with colourful screens and knobs on (but probably all done with boring touch screens these days I suspect)!
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74