News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Hey Mags!!

Started by Biggus Dickus, June 27, 2017, 10:39:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

A lot of rap is about the po-po.
Some music videos more graphic than others.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Icarus

More shit going down in Seattle right now. The same brand of hooligans, this time calling themselves the Alt-right, are having a gathering similar to the Charlottesville bunch. An opposing group has gathered, complete with appropriate signage and such. The cops are doing their damnedest to keep the two factions separated without resorting to police rough stuff or anything that even vaguely resembles it. 

This is a sad weekend in America. I had dared to believe that we were better than this until yesterday.

No one

Have I ever told you that I hate people?

Arturo

Quote from: No one on August 14, 2017, 12:39:39 AM
Have I ever told you that I hate people?

We never doubted you  ;)
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

Quote from: Icarus on August 14, 2017, 12:36:10 AM
This is a sad weekend in America. I had dared to believe that we were better than this until yesterday.
:sad sigh:
:therethere:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Davin

I felt that way on the night of November 8th, 2016. This is an extension of that.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Quote from: Davin on August 14, 2017, 03:06:25 PM
I felt that way on the night of November 8th, 2016. This is an extension of that.
:felix:
QuoteThe United States presidential election of 2016 was the 58th quadrennial American presidential election, held on Tuesday, November 8, 2016. In a surprise victory,[4] the Republican ticket of businessman Donald Trump and Indiana Governor Mike Pence defeated the Democratic ticket of former First Lady and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and U.S. Senator from Virginia Tim Kaine.

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: Davin on August 14, 2017, 03:06:25 PM

Yes, Trump's victory validated the Alt-Right, so now the Nazis feel emboldened.  I hope people see this in 2018 and deny him a majority in the House and/or Senate.

Arturo

This thread needs more Mags
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Icarus

^ What's that rainbow doing in there? 

Arturo

Quote from: Icarus on August 14, 2017, 11:59:33 PM
^ What's that rainbow doing in there?
Being magnificent
     Arturo The1  リ壱

No one

The rainbow is there to highlight that pot of gold.

Magdalena

Get rid of it, please!  >:(
Now!  >:(
~Thank you.  >:(

Arturo

Arturo The1  リ壱

Arturo

Arturo The1  リ壱