News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Hey Mags!!

Started by Biggus Dickus, June 27, 2017, 10:39:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 08, 2017, 04:31:12 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on December 07, 2017, 06:50:36 PM

It is very insane stuff...The images are surreal.
We live far from where the fires are taking place. I feel so bad for all the people who have lost family members, the few things they owned, their homes, especially during the holiday season.  :sad sigh: --Very sad.

It doesn't make any sense, it's December, it's cold, but everything around is burning. My beautiful California is burning... :pensive:

This video explains why.  :(
https://static01.nyt.com/video/players/offsite/index.html?videoId=100000005590503

That sucks, Mags, but I'm glad that you and your family are far away from the fires!

Thanks, xSilverPhinx:sad sigh:

It was sad to hear a man crying on the news saying he had told his kids they couldn't open their X-mas presents until the 25th, and their house burned with all the gifts they never opened.
--Very sad.  :weepy:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on December 08, 2017, 01:30:17 PM
Quote from: Dragonia on December 08, 2017, 01:11:32 PM
So we could appropriately call you Papasito Bruno.....I like it. I like it a lot, it's got a certain cultural flare to it!  :grin:

I like it as well Dragonia  ;D, as it certainly does have a certain ring to it, and "Father Bruno" is somewhat dour and blah sounding.

If only.... :thoughtful:

So I prayed really, really hard to the Great God "Despacito" and "voila" I have become "Papasito Bruno" 8)

Too cool.

:daisies: I owe you one Dragonia.:daisies: 
                      :love:
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on December 08, 2017, 07:15:08 PM
So we could appropriately call you Papasito Bruno.....I like it. I like it a lot, it's got a certain cultural flare to it!  :grin:

I like it as well Dragonia  ;D, as it certainly does have a certain ring to it, and "Father Bruno" is somewhat dour and blah sounding.

So I prayed really, really hard to the Great God "Despacito" and "voila" I have become "Papasito Bruno" 8)

Too cool.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on December 08, 2017, 07:40:20 PM

Too cool.

Magdalena

Dragonia

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on December 08, 2017, 08:45:04 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on December 08, 2017, 07:40:20 PM

Too cool.

Oh god, I LOVE it!!!
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

xSilverPhinx

^ Bruno monkeying around.  ;D
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Biggus Dickus

Hey Mags!

What's up?

Seems like I haven't chatted with you in some time, hope all is well with you and the family and you enjoyed your holiday.

I'm headed north tomorrow until Monday to hang out with my daughter and son-inlaw and play in the snow, do a little skiing, maybe snowmobile a little as well...hopefully I don't hurt myself.

See ya around,

PAPASITO PAPASITO PAPASITO PAPASITO PAPASITO PAPASITO PAPASITO PAPASITO PAPASITO PAPASITO PAPASITO PAPASITO PAPASITO PAPASITO PAPASITO PAPASITO PAPASITO PAPASITO PAPASITO PAPASITO PAPASITO PAPASITO Bruno!

Tank

She doesn't feel very well at the moment.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Tank on December 27, 2017, 09:04:21 PM
She doesn't feel very well at the moment.

Thanks Tank, I didn't see her other post (She's probably just hung-over from all the partying!)

Magdalena

Have a wonderful time with your family, Bruno:tellmemore:

I don't think people understand the meaning of papacito, yet, so I will illustrate what a papacito looks like.  :notsure:
Doesn't look like you, does it?  :smileshake:

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on December 27, 2017, 09:03:00 PM
PAPASITO PAPASITO PAPASITO PAPASITO PAPASITO PAPASITO PAPASITO PAPASITO PAPASITO PAPASITO PAPASITO PAPASITO PAPASITO PAPASITO PAPASITO PAPASITO PAPASITO PAPASITO PAPASITO PAPASITO PAPASITO PAPASITO

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on December 28, 2017, 07:05:25 PM
Have a wonderful time with your family, Bruno:tellmemore:

I don't think people understand the meaning of papacito, yet, so I will illustrate what a papacito looks like.  :notsure:
Doesn't look like you, does it?  :smileshake:

No of course it doesn't...I'm like really white (Not like Jim Gaffigan White), much paler by comparison to someone like him or Conan O'Brien, and my hair is brown with that gray stuff mixed in with it, but otherwise...

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on December 29, 2017, 04:01:43 AM
...but otherwise...
But otherwise...what?  :unsure:

:Gaah:
Look, a papacito title, it can't be...how can I say this...It can't be asked for. It's a tittle that's earned. I'm sure you've earned it...somewhere, if we skip a few of the requirements necessary to be a papacito.  :grin:

It's as if I changed my name to: Magdalena love of my life. It wouldn't feel right, would it? And men don't call other men papacito...well some do, but that's another story.

But...it's your name.  :reading: ...I'm just saying.

Is there a word for papacito in English? Besides "daddy?"
You are: Daddy Bruno:snicker:

Icarus

Mags a personal question from someone who cares.   Are you in any way caught up in the current thing about El Salvadorans?   Tell me to go to hell if you like. It is a personal question that I may be off base by asking.

Magdalena

Quote from: Icarus on January 10, 2018, 11:39:46 PM
Mags a personal question from someone who cares.   Are you in any way caught up in the current thing about El Salvadorans?   Tell me to go to hell if you like. It is a personal question that I may be off base by asking.

No, I'm in no way caught up in the current thing about Salvadorans.

It is a personal question, but I would never tell you to go to hell for asking. ~Thank you for caring about my immigration status.

I would like to say more about this unfortunate situation, but typing with only two fingers is a pain in the... :FSM moon:

Trump won't get rid of me...yet.  :smileshake:
I don't understand what he gains from separating families, thousands of them. We will see the result of this maybe soon, and/or years from now, here, and/or in our countries.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temporary_protected_status
QuoteBy 2017, the temporary protected status program covered people from ten countries, namely El Salvador, Haiti, Honduras, Liberia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Somalia, Sudan, South Sudan, Syria, and Yemen.

As you can see it's not just us. I wonder if this will affect Father Bruno's wife or her family. She is from Honduras.