News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Hey Mags!!

Started by Biggus Dickus, June 27, 2017, 10:39:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Arturo.
There are no words to describe how angry I feel right now, but that's my problem not yours.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

No one

Magdalena

Quote from: No one on August 15, 2017, 06:12:14 AM
Anger is a gift.
And what the fuck am I supposed to do with it?

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

No one

mags:

Have you thought about regifting it??
When in doubt, share the wealth.

Biggus Dickus

I like to begin each day with a bit of Calvin and Hobbes.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Biggus Dickus

Hey Mags,

I don't have any Calvin and Hobbes to post today, but this is weird and interesting conversation to have witness and overheard isn't it?

Joys of childhood.

QuoteFour small boys are circling the table in dining room. The table looks like Lego Land walked by and puked all over the table. Like, all over it. Also on the floor. Maybe also in the living room too. A bit.

They are discussing various things. It's pretty technical at times. "No! I LOSTED MY HEAD! Do you guys see my head anywhere? It's ok, though I still have powers. *whispers* In my tiny hands."

Then the conversation takes a rather interesting twist:

"GUYS. GUYS. Did you know? If you put a leash on a goat and try to walk him? He'll chew your face off."

I have to admit, I wasn't expecting that either.

I don't know how the goat thing started. Is there a Lego goat? Is there a teeny tiny leash in there that can of course get lost and then become REALLY IMPORTANT?

Then, one poor soul says: "Cats. Cats don't like leashes either."

They all look, as if on cue, at Steve, Mr. Sweet Fluffypants, who is lounging by the table in all his furry glory. He eyes them with the cool confidence. "Bring it, small people," he says.

And so, they put a leash on him. I am still watching from the chair, wondering at which point I should get involved. Prior to the face chewing? Or maybe after just a small nibble?

And then Steve allowed himself to be drug across our wood floors, like a kitty Swiffer. It should have been on film. Instead, I watched in awe as he actually put one paw up to groom his ears while being dragged around.

Like a boss.

I did put a stop to the dragging after one full rotation of the room. For one, poor Steve's fur was now coated in dust bunnies and I needed to squeegee him off. I did consider taking him upstairs and throwing him under our bed a couple times, though. He really picks up dirt and lint with amazing finesse!

I could market this.

Anyhow, also, the leash thing was morphing into, "Hey! Lemme put this on you! I'll take YOU for a walk! Around the block! Outside!" to the littlest brother and we have enough rumors, about general parenting practices at our house, thank you. We don't really need leashes added to that mix.

Also, safety. Basic safety. Don't email me. I shut the whole leash thing down, I promise.

And then, the boys just kinda stared at each other. Bereft. Their weird game had been snuffed out and what to do? I, always helpful, pointed out there was basically the population of China in Legos within two feet of them. One of the boys melted to the floor in despair. The Legos were old and tired. They had just drug a cat across the FLOOR, woman. You CAN'T GO BACK FROM THAT.

Until one of them* said,

"Hey, I can make a bubble with my own saliva." And they were off to find a mirror and set up the Disgusting Saliva Bubble Olympics of 2017.

Biggus Dickus

MAGS!

HEY MAGS!!

I SAID, "HEY MAGS"!!!

MAGS!!!!

HEY MAGS!!!!

I SAID, "HEY MAGS"!!!

HAY MAGS!!!!!

Whatcha doing?

So check out this Calvin and Hobbes, cute isn't it? 8)

Davin

Quote"GUYS. GUYS. Did you know? If you put a leash on a goat and try to walk him? He'll chew your face off."

I saw a goat on a leash when I was on vacation to stare at the sun. No faces were eaten.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Davin on August 25, 2017, 03:31:42 PM
Quote"GUYS. GUYS. Did you know? If you put a leash on a goat and try to walk him? He'll chew your face off."

I saw a goat on a leash when I was on vacation to stare at the sun. No faces were eaten.

Picture or I don't believe you Davin! :abduct:

Hey Mags,

Hope you are doing well, anyway "Happy Friday"!

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on August 25, 2017, 08:13:41 PM
Quote from: Davin on August 25, 2017, 03:31:42 PM

Picture or I don't believe you Davin! :abduct:

Hey Mags,

Hope you are doing well, anyway "Happy Friday"!

Father:

:computerwave:
Hi, Davin.

Magdalena

Quote from: No one on August 15, 2017, 11:37:51 AM
mags:

I've been thinking about doing this :chin: ...this re-gifting of anger. :eyebrow:

Does it work?

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on August 27, 2017, 06:05:01 AM
Quote from: No one on August 15, 2017, 11:37:51 AM
mags:

I've been thinking about doing this :chin: ...this re-gifting of anger. :eyebrow:

Does it work?

No it doesn't work, remember...  "One must not have anger. Anger is the mind-killer. Anger is the little-death that brings total obliteration. You have to face your anger, and permit it to pass over you and through you. And when it has gone past turn your inner eye to see its path. Where the anger has gone there will be nothing. Only you will remain."

bene-gesseri

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Biggus Dickus

Magdalena