News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

My HAF tabs are lacking

Started by Bad Penny II, November 29, 2017, 11:15:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Quote from: Davin on December 06, 2017, 03:17:39 PM
Before I second your proposal, I'd like to run a poll gauging everyone's level of interest in having such a poll.
I'll vote for that.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on December 06, 2017, 02:43:32 PM
Quote from: Davin on December 06, 2017, 02:04:10 PM
I think we should have a poll about whether we should have a poll or not.

Let's vote on Davin's proposal to poll about whether or not we should have a poll or not.

Can I get a second?

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dragonia

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

Biggus Dickus

I think I have this figured out.

1) Recusant had suggested a poll be taken to decide on the version of HAF Tabs...this suggestion was liked by xSP and Dave.
2) Davin then proposed we take a poll on whether to have the poll first suggested by Recusant.
3) I then suggested a vote should be taken on whether to have the poll Davin feels necessary to determine if Recusant's first poll should even be taken.
4) Davin wisely thought it best to gauge everyones interest in even having a vote in the first place to decide if his own pool regarding Recusants poll even be posted.
5) Dave seconded Davin's gauge suggestion, and of course Mags replied favorably with a raised handed "GIF", followed up by Dragonia's response that she likes all polls.

I personally feel that I have accurately encapsulated the direction this thread is heading in, and in doing so have come to the conclusion that we are very, very close to bringing this issue of Tabs to a close.

If you however, disagree with my summary. Please vote on whether said summary should be revised.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Dragonia

Um, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, No.
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

Recusant

I haven't forgotten about this. A possible new favicon has been uploaded, just to see if it would work. If so, we'll have a more serious attempt to decide on which one to use (if somebody would like to try their hand at designing one, that would be fine, too). It may take a few days for it to appear even if my efforts were successful. If not, I'll carry on trying.  :)
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Recusant on December 20, 2017, 11:02:55 PM
It may take a few days for it to appear...

Ok :grin: I'm using Firefox and it hasn't appeared yet, but I'll take this opportunity to exercise patience.   :P
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey