News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Urges

Started by Dave, October 13, 2017, 09:32:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Quote. . . bad behavior by boyfriends is almost a pandemic.

And orobably always has been, Icarus. There have been times when I have felt very ashamed of my gender.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Essie Mae

Quote from: Icarus on October 28, 2017, 01:33:47 AM
Killing the bastard is an appealing idea Essie. It is not a practical one however. If it is any comfort (probably not) bad behavior by boyfriends is almost a pandemic.

I too have a death wish for my grand daughter's shit head husband of less than a year. The slimeball managed to lose his job for lying to his employer, a law enforcement agency. He also managed to knock up the girlfriend he had on the side. To make matters even more sticky, he impregated the grand daughter who has, last week, delivered a preemie of 7 months.   So far so good with the infant, but thus far I have not viciously garotted the miserably irresponsible husband who is now  facing divorce proceedings.. There is more but that is the general idea. Some boyfriends or even husbands are not very responsible. 

Be calm Essie. You are one of the voices of reason. It is OK to be immensely angry, but not OK to act or even contemplate reprisal in haste.

Perhaps you could hire some one else to do the job. An acknowledged professional like Jack the Ripper, Sweeny Todd....Lucretia Borge.... ? 

Ha ha! I'm glad I didn't act on my urge Icarus et al. The judge in the latest custody hearing sent him away with a good telling off for being obstructive. We are cautiously optimistic about the final hearing in Feb. Their barrister was superb, but he cost £2000 for that one appearance. My bro was talking of selling his dream home in Cumbria to cover costs. I have lent him some money too but where does it all end if FuckFace keeps applying for changes to the custody arrangements?
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Essie Mae

Quote from: Dave on October 28, 2017, 05:55:55 AM

And orobably always has been, Icarus. There have been times when I have felt very ashamed of my gender.

Well although us females lack the testosterone, the fact that we are more reasonable on the face of things actually makes as just as, if not more, deadly than the male.

Dave

Quote from: Essie Mae on December 21, 2017, 08:12:34 AM

Well although us females lack the testosterone, the fact that we are more reasonable on the face of things actually makes as just as, if not more, deadly than the male.

Verbally rather than physically? That "woman scorned" thing?

Essie Mae

Quote from: Dave on December 21, 2017, 08:21:47 AM

I was thinking about poisoning actually, but that and anything else that pisses us off.

Dave

Quote from: Essie Mae on December 21, 2017, 08:35:35 AM

I was thinking about poisoning actually, but that and anything else that pisses us off.

Perhaps, regardless of gendre, humans are of two types, the sudden and direct action types and the sneaky, indirect retributionists.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Dave on December 21, 2017, 08:59:42 AM

Perhaps, regardless of gendre, humans are of two types, the sudden and direct action types and the sneaky, indirect retributionists.

Which type are you, Dave? :grin:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Dave

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 21, 2017, 12:16:13 PM
Quote from: Dave on December 21, 2017, 08:59:42 AM

Which type are you, Dave? :grin:

Moderated, and mostly regretted, direct action. Often a sort of "passive" action, never physically violent, rarely even verbally so - complying with another's request can sometimes be the best way of getting your own back. Retribution is not in my active dictionary.

When, with unjustified anger, I was told to, "Fuck off if you don't like it!" I did just that, and will never go back. It was really just the final tree trunk on top of a lot of straws.

xSilverPhinx

I can say I only really regret impulsive reactionary outbursts, I prefer to think things through whenever possible. Retribution as well. 

I find it difficult to forgive and forget. :sad sigh:

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Essie Mae on October 14, 2017, 10:02:49 AM
Ginger with anything is good. Well savoury anyway.

Yes this, I'm in total agreement with you Essie...I love ginger. I drink ginger kombucha's and non-alcholic ginger brew all the time, and keep jars of ginger in my refridgertor. I love cold, picked, ginger.

Local sushi restaurant I frequent know me enough that they always give me extra! Like lots of extra...

I get the urge sometimes when I wake up in the middle of the night sometimes and I grab a slice or two...good stuff.

I have the urge now. To eat ginger.

Oh and pickles, I sometimes get the urge to eat cold pickles at weird times,...nothing in the world is better than a cold dill pickle, especially after sex. 8)
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Icarus

Cold Pickles???  Do you also want pistachio ice cream along with the pickles?? Bruno you are not pregnant are you???

xSilverPhinx

I am craving a chocotone.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:yum:

Quote from: Icarus on December 21, 2017, 11:05:04 PM
Cold Pickles???  Do you also want pistachio ice cream along with the pickles?? Bruno you are not pregnant are you???

:lol:

:P

Essie Mae

Quote from: Icarus on December 21, 2017, 11:05:04 PM

My thoughts exactly. 🤭

xSilverPhinx

I'm really craving some chocolate right now.  :-\

Dave

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 02, 2018, 09:19:02 PM
I'm really craving some chocolate right now.  :-\

Just drunk a mug of the hot variety!  :grin: