News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Libertarian party

Started by Steeler, July 13, 2016, 03:38:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeler

I know this is kinda old news, but did anybody watch the libertarian presidential debate?
I only watched because my brother was there and is an active member in the party and I figured I'd see his ugly mug on tv.
They are some characters.
Starchild? A dude dressed as Jesus strolling along mid show right in front of the podiums?
Wow. Entertaining.

Ecurb Noselrub

But Gary Johnson is actually a more attractive candidate (philosophically) than either Trump or Clinton.  He's actually run both a successful business and a state. I don't agree with him on everything and he won't win, but he's plenty qualified.

Steeler

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 13, 2016, 04:48:31 AM
But Gary Johnson is actually a more attractive candidate (philosophically) than either Trump or Clinton.  He's actually run both a successful business and a state. I don't agree with him on everything and he won't win, but he's plenty qualified.
From what I saw, he may have been the only person in the room that seemed "normal".

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: Steeler on July 13, 2016, 04:54:04 AM
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 13, 2016, 04:48:31 AM
From what I saw, he may have been the only person in the room that seemed "normal".

Yeah, that's Libertarians for you - herding cats - strange cats.