News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Deeper into the Trump Abyss.

Started by Dave, January 30, 2017, 07:22:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Perhsps I should have named the theead, "Deeper into the Trump black hole" - seems to be dragging all kinds of stuff in.

Surely this must have exceeded Watergate on the conspiraciometer by now?
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Pasta Chick

Stupid Watergate has been a thing for like a year now.

Magdalena

Wow... Really!? :felix:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/amp/trump-referred-haiti-african-countries-shithole-nations-n836946#ampshare=https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/trump-referred-haiti-african-countries-shithole-nations-n836946
QuoteWASHINGTON — President Donald Trump on Thursday referred to Haiti and African nations as "shithole countries" during a meeting with a bipartisan group of senators at the White House, a Democratic aide briefed on the meeting told NBC News.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Quote from: Magdalena on January 11, 2018, 11:17:52 PM

After a bottle of a 2011 bottle of cabernet sauvignon wine, a little:  :devil2:, I've come to the following conclusion:
Some things, [stupidities], will not be dignified with an answer.  :levitate:

...Yet...

I hope this makes sence.  :notsure:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dave

Quote from: Magdalena on January 12, 2018, 04:10:08 AM

After a bottle of a 2011 bottle of cabernet sauvignon wine, a little:  :devil2:, I've come to the following conclusion:

...Yet...

In vino veritas

Magdalena

Quote from: Dave on January 12, 2018, 06:13:22 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on January 12, 2018, 04:10:08 AM

...Yet...

In vino veritas

Davin

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/amp/trump-referred-haiti-african-countries-shithole-nations-n836946#ampshare=https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/trump-referred-haiti-african-countries-shithole-nations-n836946
QuoteWASHINGTON — President Donald Trump on Thursday referred to Haiti and African nations as "shithole countries" during a meeting with a bipartisan group of senators at the White House, a Democratic aide briefed on the meeting told NBC News.
I mean, we already knew before he even ran for the Republican nomination that Trump was a racist. With constant access to Twitter, I'm only surprised that it took this long to say something this shitty. I'm more surprised that he hasn't said anything worse by now.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Dave

Jared Kushner, Trump's right hand man, has had his security clearance reduced to that of an intern. This will make it virtually impossible for him to function in his "job" ("nepotic position" being a more accurate description.)

The BBC also mention, are mentionjng at this moment, the danger that some countries, including China and N. Korea, are seeking ways to manipulate Kushner due to his business interests and personal business financial problems. This man seems a present danger (just like his father-in-law) to America in this age of Internet intrigue and the manipulation of the mood and behaviour of the citizenry of the West, especially America, by covert means.

Tank

He's going down. Let's hope he takes the Orange Nightmare with him!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Davin

Kushner's lawyer said that his reduced security clearance will not interfere with his job duties. That's all well and good, but it puts some big questions in my head about it. If not have the security clearance isn't impeding his job duties, then why was he accessing classified information? Isn't classified information supposed to be on a need to know basis, and if what Kushner's lawyer says is true, then Kushner has been accessing classified information without a need to know.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

joeactor

It's not going to affect Kushner's job... because the orange retard will just give him access to whatever he needs. I don't think Trump has the first clue about security.

Dave

Another staffer stifled? Did she jump or was she pushed for annoying the Orange 'Orror?

QuoteDonald Trump reportedly berated his former White House communications director after she admitted to telling "white lies" on his behalf.

Hope Hicks resigned after testifying for nine hours before the House intelligence committee as part of the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

She told investigators that she occasionally had to tell white lies to appease the president, but insisted she told the truth about relevant Russian matters. 
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-hope-hicks-lies-resign-white-house-communications-director-russia-a8234156.html

According to the BBC this is the end of his fifth communucations person, can't yet verify that but here is a list of sackings and "resignations":

James Comey
FBI [didn't do what Trump wanted, did do what Trump did not want.]

Sally Yates
Acting US attorney general was fired by Mr Trump in January after she ordered Justice Department lawyers not to enforce Mr Trump's controversial immigration ban.

Michael Flynn
Mr Trump's national security adviser resigned in February after disclosures that he had discussed US sanctions on Russia with the Russian ambassador...

Preet Bharara
The former leading prosecutor claims he was sacked by Donald Trump in March after refusing an order from the attorney general to resign.

Walter Shaub 
The head of the US Office of Government Ethics stepped down in July before his five-year term was to end.

Michael Dubke 
The founder of Crossroads Media resigned as White House communications director in May. "The reasons for my departure are personal, but it has been my great honor to serve President Trump and this administration," said Mr Dubke, in an email to friends, reported by Politico.

Reince Priebus 
The former chairman of the Republican National Committee resigned as chief of staff at the end of July amid an internal power struggle involving director of communication Anthony Scaramucci.

Sean Spicer 
The White House press secretary, who was an experienced Republican operative, resigned on July 21, ending a turbulent tenure, after Mr Trump named Anthony Scaramucci as White House communications director.

Michael Short
The senior White House assistant press secretary was Mr Scaramucci's second victim. He resigned a few days following Mr Spicer's departure and shortly after Mr Scaramucci had told Politico that he planned to get rid of him.

Anthony Scaramucci
Anthony Scaramucci was fired as White House communications director after just 11 days on the job - and just hours after former Gen. John Kelly took over as President Donald Trump's new chief of staff.

Steve Bannon
Combative and unapologetic, Steve Bannon was fired as chief strategist on August 18.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/0/fired-donald-trump-has-sacked-has-resigned-time-president/

Unfortunately the article does not seem to be dated.

Harmonie

Donald Trump takes after China's Xi and thinks that "some day" America should try dictatorship, too. Naturally only under Trump or someone else as Republican and "intelligent" as him, because Crooked Hillary or something.

Link

You can't even make this crap up.

Icon Image by Cherubunny on Tumblr
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Harmonie on March 04, 2018, 04:36:58 PM
Donald Trump takes after China's Xi and thinks that "some day" America should try dictatorship, too. Naturally only under Trump or someone else as Republican and "intelligent" as him, because Crooked Hillary or something.

Link

OMG.  :eeew:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Dave

Quote from: Harmonie on March 04, 2018, 04:36:58 PM

Link

Aw, c'mon, the Orange One was only joking!

Wasn't he?

Someone, anyone! Please say, "Yes."

Omigod!  :shocked: