News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Merry Christmas, 2021

Started by Ecurb Noselrub, December 24, 2021, 10:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecurb Noselrub

May your day be filled with love, joy and cheer!

Dark Lightning

Icarus

Never mind the Jesus part, here are my best season's greetings for all my HAF friends.   

My kind wishes are also extended to those Christian right folks who hate me and my "Godless kind" so much.

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Bad Penny II

Happy Hogswatch, may it be jolly, with mistletoe and holly... and other things ending in olly.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

No one

Merry Happy Christmakwanukkah.

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

billy rubin

al the kids are home for christmas

my number one son has brought home his current armor to show me

serious stuff for him. the gauntlets alone are US$1400 per pair.

he spends his spare time beating on his friends with a blunt edge steel broadswords and a poleaxe. he prefers the poleaxe.

havent photographed the whole thing. hes got pauldrons, full greaves, and cuisses as well.

medieval MMA is an odd sport. very much advanced from the renaissance faire stuff of the SCA. these folks are whacking on each other with full metal weapons, according to the medeival tournament rules. do it wrong and you can kill your opponent, so the rules are very strict.

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

billy rubin

serious shit

full contact is full

Tank

It just goes to show what you can find at the far end of the bell shaped curve!

billy rubin

very true.

lots of different functions to select between though

he lives in a city and works in an office. beats on people on weekends

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein