News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Believing in yourself

Started by MarcusA, April 30, 2023, 03:23:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean

Why not just take the approach of knowing your own worth, so you neither have to believe nor doubt, except in some outlier situations?
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

No one

I'm valued at less then a used bucket of shit.

MarcusA

Quote from: Asmodean on June 26, 2023, 10:50:33 AMWhy not just take the approach of knowing your own worth, so you neither have to believe nor doubt, except in some outlier situations?

There's some value in this.
This user has been banned for spamming the forum.

Prycejosh1987

Quote from: MarcusA on April 30, 2023, 03:23:22 AMTo be a parent is to believe in yourself.
Believing in oneself is a spiritual aspect of reality because to believe in ourselves requires us to understand the nature of a God. We cannot truly believe in ourselves without acknowledging a body, soul and spirit we possess.

Recusant

Quote from: Prycejosh1987 on August 16, 2023, 09:19:22 PM
Quote from: MarcusA on April 30, 2023, 03:23:22 AMTo be a parent is to believe in yourself.
Believing in oneself is a spiritual aspect of reality because to believe in ourselves requires us to understand the nature of a God. We cannot truly believe in ourselves without acknowledging a body, soul and spirit we possess.

See previous moderator post regarding this site's rule against preaching.  There is also a rule against spamming, and it is about to be enforced.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken