News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recusant

A song in Cornish, about cheese.  ;D

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Recusant on December 31, 2019, 08:36:25 PM
A song in Cornish, about cheese.  ;D

I would sing about cheese too.  :yum:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

A song in Spanish, about alcohol and love.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

billy rubin

Quote from: Magdalena on January 01, 2020, 12:03:14 AM

i encountered that combination once on the docks in cartagena.

it did not end well.

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Magdalena

Quote from: billy rubin on January 01, 2020, 12:23:33 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on January 01, 2020, 12:03:14 AM

i encountered that combination once on the docks in cartagena.

it did not end well.
That combination never does.
:therethere:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

No one

A cheesy song involving corn.

Magdalena

Magdalena

^^^
I like it.
It makes me wanna start a fight and hit someone on the head with my banjo...tonight...before midnight.  :notsure:

Icarus

A jazz piece with some old people and some youngsters who pull it of well https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-ATJeTBbUY

Buddy

I'm greatly enjoying the newest song from Pigeons Playing Ping Pong

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

billy rubin

i am convinced you must have eight fingers on each hand to play this.

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Icarus

You wanna see some superhuman fast fingers? Check out this piece by Yuja Wang.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZz8rrrGoD4

hermes2015

Quote from: Icarus on January 02, 2020, 06:14:19 AM
You wanna see some superhuman fast fingers? Check out this piece by Yuja Wang.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZz8rrrGoD4

Richard Baker once announced it on BBC as "Rimsky Korsakov's Bum of the Flightlebee."
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

billy rubin

jeez.

i cant even listen that fast.

Bad Penny II

I like this 5 minutes song as a whole but the the last two minutes, the fade out, it's sublime

Take my advice, don't listen to me.