News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Any Dentists?

Started by Arturo, December 29, 2016, 04:28:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arturo

I've been having head aches for a few years now and I think it is because of my teeth. I just looked at my teeth the other day and they all look fine except for the furthest back four (wisdom teeth?). The two on the bottom are brown and on has a cavity and I can't see the two on top because they didn't grow in all the way.

This is a picture of my teeth. Do not look if you don't want to see.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I brush every day and I just started flossing regularly, but when I look at these teeth I think that I cannot reach them or that in the past I unconsciously stopped brushing them because my toothbrush would bump my jaw and hurt myself.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Arturo

Wow I really posted this. I thought I scrapped the whole thing.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

You show us the inside of your mouth but you won't show us your tattoo?  >:(

:grin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Arturo

I actually care about my mouth cuz it causes me pain. The tattoo is painless, except for the time it was put on. The teeth is a constant and slowly incrementing pain.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

I want to see the tattoo...but...

Anyway....

Are you going to see a dentist, soon?

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Arturo

Quote from: Magdalena on December 29, 2016, 05:17:27 AM
I want to see the tattoo...but...

Anyway....

Are you going to see a dentist, soon?

I just called a couple places and left messages to see if they accept medicaid. Will know when they call back.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

Quote from: Apathy on December 29, 2016, 05:37:45 AM
I just called a couple places and left messages to see if they accept medicaid. Will know when they call back.

And in the meantime?

Arturo

Quote from: Magdalena on December 29, 2016, 05:44:41 AM

And in the meantime?

Sorry if it took me a long time to answer, my computer took a dump and I had to restart.

In the meantime I'm going to brush the shit out of my teeth and floss and use mouthwash. What else can I do?
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

Quote from: Apathy on December 29, 2016, 06:37:18 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on December 29, 2016, 05:44:41 AM

And in the meantime?

Sorry if it took me a long time to answer, my computer took a dump and I had to restart.

In the meantime I'm going to brush the shit out of my teeth and floss and use mouthwash. What else can I do?

I was talking about your headaches.  :shifty:
Are you gonna take Tylenol or something?

joeactor

Headaches can definitely be related to your teeth.

Also, could be a sinus issue.

Absolutely see a dentist. Good oral health is tied to a lot of other health issues, believe it or not.

Healthy thoughts!

No one

Sorry, I'm an anti-dentite.

joeactor

Quote from: No one on December 29, 2016, 03:26:52 PM
Sorry, I'm an anti-dentite.

Well, your avatar doesn't even have a mouth... no wonder!

Magdalena

No one
Evil Inside

Arturo

Arturo The1  リ壱

xSilverPhinx

If you do decide to remove your wisdom teeth, I recommend getting all four pulled in one session. That way, you only go through the hassle of feeling discomfort, bleeding profusely and having to put off solid food for a few days only once.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey