News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

"transgenderism" in children

Started by AngelOfDeath, December 10, 2017, 11:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngelOfDeath

you miss the whole point of the topic.  It's about the well being of children.

AngelOfDeath

didn't i only refer to them as 'it' one time?

Magdalena

Quote from: AngelOfDeath on December 14, 2017, 06:07:53 PM
Quote from: Recusant on December 14, 2017, 03:32:56 PM
Quote from: AngelOfDeath on December 14, 2017, 06:10:00 AMi pondered for a bit about whether to use he or she, but in split second decision put 'it' because it was shorter to type in, but probly shoulda put 'the person'

Quote from: AngelOfDeath on December 14, 2017, 06:18:06 AM
psychologytoday isn't a source i trust, but i agree everyone should be more tolerant and nice to the trans folks regardless if its mental illness or just life choice.

So, immediately after admitting that you "probly shoulda" used less dehumanizing language when referring to trans people, you apparently use bad grammar in order to go out of your way to use that same dehumanizing term. Your approach to discussions here will determine how you're treated by members and staff of this site, AngelOfDeath, and bullshit like the above discredits you as an honest interlocutor.

didn't i only refer to them as 'it' one time?

It can't be serious.
:picard facepalm:
Can it?

Oops!  :-X

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Quote from: AngelOfDeath on December 14, 2017, 06:02:26 PM
you miss the whole point of the topic.  It's about the well being of children.  I suppose after age 18 they can mutilate their genitalia and body to their heart's content.

No, AngelOfDeath, You started talking about the transexual children and then you're the one who started talking about transexual adults and their sexuality:

Quote from: AngelOfDeath on December 12, 2017, 05:23:50 AM
I wonder: would we consider a male to female trans to be a homosexual if it likes boys?  i really don't know how all this new stuff works.  i think i'm too old for it.  i grew up in a much simpler time

Quote from: AngelOfDeath on December 13, 2017, 07:36:54 PM
I would think a male to female trans having relations with a man would most def be homosexual, unless the trans is post op.  Because if  not post op then under the clothing and makeup that person still has all the workings of a man.  ...

If you care so much about transexuals, why don't you go join a forum?

I think it's interesting how you post stuff, and then say someone else is missing the point when you're the one moving it around. But who gives a shit --I'm just the paranoid one.  :reading:

Anyways, I'm getting tired of talking to a person who acts like a 5 year old. I've had smarter, more interesting conversations with my 6 year old.  :yawn:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Recusant

Quote from: AngelOfDeath on December 14, 2017, 06:07:53 PMdidn't i only refer to them as 'it' one time?

Perhaps I've misunderstood your intent. If so, I apologize.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

No one

Raps247
Anyways, I'm getting tired of talking to a person who acts like a 5 year old. I've had smarter, more interesting conversations with my 6 year old.

Well obviously, there's a whole other year  of experience there.

C'mon Raps, don't be like these chaps, shootin' craps, takin' naps, drinkin' schnapps, fallin' inta traps of memory lapse!

Magdalena

Quote from: No one on December 14, 2017, 09:15:28 PM
Raps247
Anyways, I'm getting tired of talking to a person who acts like a 5 year old. I've had smarter, more interesting conversations with my 6 year old.

Well obviously, there's a whole other year  of experience there.
True.  :snicker:

Quote from: No one on December 14, 2017, 09:15:28 PM
C'mon Raps, don't be like these chaps, shootin' craps, takin' naps, drinkin' schnapps, fallin' inta traps of memory lapse!
I just blocked him. First time I block a member in 7 years. That should tell him something.  :sad sigh:

AngelOfDeath

7 years is a long time.  All I can tell you is that you'll be missing out.

AngelOfDeath

Quote from: Recusant on December 14, 2017, 08:41:57 PM
Quote from: AngelOfDeath on December 14, 2017, 06:07:53 PMdidn't i only refer to them as 'it' one time?

Perhaps I've misunderstood your intent. If so, I apologize.

it's all fine. no worry

AngelOfDeath

Maybe I should join their forum, but I have a feeling I wouldn't be accepted or tolerated there.  Wouldn't that be ironic?  Maybe I will try at some point, but I don't have unlimited time.

Davin

What is the mental disorder called?
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

AngelOfDeath

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Icarus

F'crise sake peeps, Chill!!!!  All of you are too smart to descend into vitriolic fulminations.   Not defending AOD here. Appealing to the dignity and intelligence of the group for whom I believe are above resolution by way of bar room brawls................

.There is no greater put down than to ignore ones adversary by way of total silence. : Icarus' aphorism.

Dave

Quote from: Icarus on December 21, 2017, 11:27:55 PM
F'crise sake peeps, Chill!!!!  All of you are too smart to descend into vitriolic fulminations.   Not defending AOD here. Appealing to the dignity and intelligence of the group for whom I believe are above resolution by way of bar room brawls................

.There is no greater put down than to ignore ones adversary by way of total silence. : Icarus' aphorism.

QuoteSilence is Violence

Off topic: that's a quote from a site that I have not quite fathomed yet. Be interestd in opinions:
https://goodmenproject.com/featured-content/hlg-silence-is-violence/
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74