News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

The Thinking Atheist Forum's Refugees

Started by Dark Lightning, October 13, 2018, 04:14:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Lightning

That forum was switched off a few days ago. Any refugees are welcome to join here!

Tank

Quote from: Dark Lightning on October 13, 2018, 04:14:41 PM
That forum was switched off a few days ago. Any refugees are welcome to join here!

Put the word out there!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

No one

Buddy

I think we can behave for a little while.  ;)
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tank

Dark Lightning

I should have been more specific. Seth still has all that stuff, but the whole atheist forum part was switched off. I didn't go there much, but if any people who were members come here, they can explain it better. Some of the members are starting a new forum, but I don't know how that is going.

xSilverPhinx

Yes, bring 'em over! We won't bite! :devil:

(At least, I think not!):notsure:

:P 
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Dark Lightning

At least you don't bite hard. :) I've invited a few. We'll see what happens.

Tank

Quote from: Dark Lightning on October 14, 2018, 06:24:14 PM
At least you don't bite hard. :) I've invited a few. We'll see what happens.

Thank you.

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

No one

I invited some too. I also told them I could get them a discount on the cover charge.

Tank

Quote from: No one on October 14, 2018, 07:45:03 PM
I invited some too. I also told them I could get them a discount on the cover charge.

Excellent!

Sandra Craft

I think I may have just approved one -- an OzAtheist?
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Dark Lightning

There were a bunch from Oz. It would appear that there is a new forum called atheistdiscussion.org formed by some of the old members. Still, I followed Dave here, so others could also be branching out.