Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Reasons to be cheerful!

Started by Tank, June 26, 2010, 03:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: hermes2015 on April 15, 2019, 03:59:50 PM
Quote from: Tank on April 15, 2019, 11:40:29 AM
Our boss just got back from a 3 weeks 'holiday of a lifetime'. We have a pact in the office not to mention it for 24 hours. He's soooo frustrated :grin:

Be prepared for the slide show he's going to make you all watch.

Heh :snicker1: and feign interest!
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

Lighter workload this week! :grin:

Tank

4 day week this week and next!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Buddy

I'm finally done with all of my online job training, which means I have more time for HAF at work  :grin:
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

Quote from: Buddy on April 18, 2019, 02:09:06 PM
I'm finally done with all of my online job training, which means I have more time for HAF at work  :grin:
:frolic: :frolic: :frolic: :frolic: :frolic:
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Magdalena

Quote from: Tank on April 18, 2019, 03:14:36 PM
Quote from: Buddy on April 18, 2019, 02:09:06 PM
:frolic: :frolic: :frolic: :frolic: :frolic:
:yes!:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Buddy

It's only taken me since November, and I still have two more out of office classes, but the hard stuff is done. Now I can focus on working with my manager to learn more about business banking
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Icarus

Yes Buddy, if you can work your way into business banking you may well become fabulously rich one day.

Baron Rothschild was once asked if he knew the seven wonders of the world.  He replied no, but he knew the eighth wonder.  When asked what that is..... he replied: compound interest.

xSilverPhinx

xSilverPhinx

Buddy

xSilverPhinx

So far I haven't had a breakdown.  :unsure:

jumbojak

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 22, 2019, 12:45:51 AM
So far I haven't had a breakdown.  :unsure:

You worried about your car?

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Dark Lightning

The leg of lamb came out great! The (red and yellow) beets were cooked to perfection. The strawberries for desert were/are delicious! I got a bunch of storage drawers and hangers built for the garage "shop". All in all, a very nice day!  :dance:

xSilverPhinx

I can access HAF from the university!  :frolic: