Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

I think this happened before Father Bruno joined the forum:
(I think you need to know.)  :shifty:

Davin, BCE, Crow and I almost formed a dance group. I suggested this as our costume:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

After one bottle of wine, I was thinking... :notsure:

December 10, 2014, I posted the following video...
This was the first time I shared with everyone here what I was listening to.

I was thinking...This place is like a personal diary, one can go back in time and see things about one's self. 
~That's so weird.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Magdalena on May 13, 2017, 06:12:35 AM
I was thinking...This place is like a personal diary, one can go back in time and see things about one's self. 
~That's so weird.

Yeah, I was thinking about that too the other day when I saw that soon I'll complete 7 years since I registered. That's like, around 22 percent or nearly one fifth of my life so far, on HAF.  :o

There's a lot of me here, just as there's a lot of you and every other person who still is or was a frequent poster.

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on May 13, 2017, 06:12:35 AM
After one bottle of wine, I was thinking... :notsure:

December 10, 2014, I posted the following video...
This was the first time I shared with everyone here what I was listening to.

~That's so weird.

You can't do much better than Lenny Kravitz, excellent choice for your first music posting...deep respect Sista Mags!
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Biggus Dickus

This is the perfect Friday afternoon jam to get you into the mood for a long weekend (Even if I will have to work some from home)

Motorcycle - As the Rush Comes (Gabriel & Dresden Chill Mix)

Tom62

I'm listening to the Mo, a Dutch New Wave band that gained some popularity in 1979-1981. They made some very good albums, none of them however are available on CD.

Here are their first 2 hit records

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

NoHandlebarsAttached

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

xSilverPhinx

^ Good study music. I will be looking into more of their songs.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Biggus Dickus

A rare acoustic sessions from Stevie Ray, you can see why he was so revered. I really love this piece.

"SRV"

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Biggus Dickus

Etta James version of this song is one of my all-time favorite...it's yucky outside now, cloudy and grey, this along with a cup of tea is lifting my mood some.

Magdalena

^^^
I like Etta James.
Beyoncé sings, All I Could Do Is Cry.
Movie: Cadillac Records.

Biggus Dickus

Too many raining, dreary days lately...sitting working in the coffee shop this morning, and it's too wet and dark out for a Friday morning in early summer. I dread thinking the entire weekend will be like this.

mia doi todd save me

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein