News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ali

*Clutches head dramatically*

I actually have a DeadMau5 song stuck in my head.  And I think it's growing on me.   :o >:(

Raise Your Weapon (feat. Greta Svabo Bech)

Siz

Quote from: Ali on June 22, 2012, 06:30:25 PM
*Clutches head dramatically*

I actually have a DeadMau5 song stuck in my head.  And I think it's growing on me.   :o >:(

Raise Your Weapon (feat. Greta Svabo Bech)
Nothing to be ashamed of. I love the stuff.

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Crow

I fancied a bit of grime so Pritch & Trim - Stereotype and then my new favorite genre (well until I get bored of it anyway), trap. Baauer - Harlem Shake
Retired member.

Ali

Mates of State - My Only Offer

Asmodean

Sirenia - On The Wane

...Having a falling out with someone, so it's the aggressive music today.  :D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Stevil

Just discovered Ramstein.
Sounds pretty good. Although I get a feeling it is a good thing that I don't understand German.
The one English song on the album, the lyrics make me cringe

You've got a pussy
I've got a dick
so what's the problem
lets do it quick

Asmodean

Try Spieluhr or Ohne Dich

Rammstein don't make the most complicated of lyrics, but many of their songs have more substancethan the one quoted.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Guardian85

I know german. I have been to the town/airbase of Ramstein. And I hate the band!

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Asmodean

I'm only semi-proficient in German thanks mostly to my former neighbour. However, does not "Rammstein" mean a rock battering ram?
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Guardian85

Quote from: Asmodean on June 28, 2012, 07:35:30 PM
I'm only semi-proficient in German thanks mostly to my former neighbour. However, does not "Rammstein" mean a rock battering ram?

Or a stone shaped like a ram? Old name, hard to tell.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Tom62

Originally the band named themselves "Rammstein Flugschau", after the tragical Ramstein Airport 1988 airshow. During that show planes collided and 70 people died in the crash. According to one of the founders of the band, they didn't realize at that time that the Ramstein contained only one m.
The German word for ram is Ramme. Rammstein or Rammestein however isn't an official German word.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Asmodean

Quote from: Tom62 on June 28, 2012, 09:24:57 PM

Originally the band named themselves "Rammstein Flugschau", after the tragical Ramstein Airport 1988 airshow. During that show planes collided and 70 people died in the crash. According to one of the founders of the band, they didn't realize at that time that the Ramstein contained only one m.
The German word for ram is Ramme. Rammstein or Rammestein however isn't an official German word.

Nice! Thanks for the correction
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Asmodean

In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Ali

Skrillex - Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites

Siz

Quote from: Ali on July 02, 2012, 10:25:03 PM
Skrillex - Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites
Just brilliant - my current fave track. Try Bangerang too...

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!