News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Who else wants to see Chris Hansen's penis for lulz?

Started by ThinkAnarchy, July 11, 2011, 06:50:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThinkAnarchy

He made his money by pretending to be an underage girl online and busting men trying to fuck them. Now he has been caught cheating with what appears to be a tranny. Is there no one else out there who wants his penis pictures to be released on the internet to further his humiliation? I can't stand that prick, and hope the internet get it's lulz out of all this. Karma's a bitch.
"He that displays too often his wife and his wallet is in danger of having both of them borrowed." -Ben Franklin

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -credited to Franklin, but not sure.

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

ThinkAnarchy

I would like to add, the reason I hate Chris Hansen is; when does a crime become a crime? Granted most of the men likely would have gone through with it, but no underage girls were ever in danger. Also, it is entirely possible some would have changed their minds before going through with it. The entire premise of the show was very similar to "1984" thought crimes.
"He that displays too often his wife and his wallet is in danger of having both of them borrowed." -Ben Franklin

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -credited to Franklin, but not sure.