News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

WWJD? Kill sick gay people, evidently.

Started by pinkocommie, February 18, 2010, 04:31:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

karadan

Sure, there are some atheists who hate all people who follow some sort of religion. I'm not one of them. If i were, i'd hate my housemate who is a christian. It is quite the opposite, actually. But, you seem to be happy to lump those atheists in with the theists who'd have people killed because of a sexual preference. That is not logic, that is just plain odd.

You haven't had the decency in this thread to answer any of the most relevant points put forward by Kylyssa, Pinco or myself. What does that say about you?

You seem to have abandoned logic for trolling.
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

Typist

Quote from: "karadan"Sure, there are some atheists who hate all people who follow some sort of religion. I'm not one of them.

And nobody said you were.

QuoteYou haven't had the decency in this thread to answer any of the most relevant points put forward by Kylyssa, Pinco or myself. What does that say about you?

Hmm....  

It seems, if anything, I've been overly generous with replies in this thread.  

You're making your points, I'm making mine.  

I'm not accusing you of being a troll for making your points.  

You are accusing me of being a troll for making my points.