News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Open Letter to RP Palumbo (R-RI)

Started by m.condon, February 01, 2012, 01:25:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

m.condon

I and many other has been very distressed about how the surrounding community has treated  Jessica Ahlquist after she stood up for her rights and had a prayer banner removed. The National Atheist Party was moved by  the Jessica Ahlquist Fund as an attempt to show our support as a community for her bravery. The National Atheist Party's President then sent and issued .this letter calling out the Representative who should enforce such policies, not a young girl. He should also be enforcing online and offline bullying laws, her life has been openly threatened and there has been no action. I think more people should take a stand against bullying in all cases. What scares me most about no one in the government backing her up publicaly and especially local government officials is that Michigan just passed an Anti-Bullying Act that would allow for bullying if it had religious or moral reasons.
Usanap.org
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kMzqSDWbLfo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>