News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

The "all is possible way of thinking"

Started by Feliz, February 13, 2007, 04:47:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feliz

OK Here's my way of thinking

I believe that all is possible but that some things have less or no chance to happen or to be. So I believe that all gods maybe exist and maybe not and that anything could happen anytime even if it seem kind of impossible. So what I want to talk about is first what do you think of it and second if you could bring some hypotetical tought or some story on any subject like heaven, life after death, telepathical syncronism, stuff like that, anything that you want to talk about

Stuff like maybe heaven is just the moment when you die and the last thing is being completly good and that moment stop in time so you stay in it for eternity...

And excuse my english ;)
I probably never get the sense of it... but what a trip!

Tom62

I've got a strange feeling of Déjà Vu. Haven't I read this message before?
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

BGMA

A great quote I'm going to paraphrase here:

No matter how much you BELIEVE in something, that does not make it true...

Kestrel

Quote from: "BGMA"No matter how much you BELIEVE in something, that does not make it true...
How much do you believe that?   ;)
The thing that I call living is just being satisfied, with knowing I've got no one left to blame. - Gordon Lightfoot

Big Mac

My penis is big....but that is a fact. It's so massive that I have hired a group of midgets to carry it. Hot Midget Women of course. That could be possible, right guys?
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

Scrybe

Quote from: "Feliz"I believe that all is possible but that some things have less or no chance to happen or to be.

Can that work?
"Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions." ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes