News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Caption contest....

Started by Claireliontamer, March 26, 2016, 03:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joeactor

Biggus Dickus

"I forget, is it Lefty-Loosey or Righty -Tighty"?
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Ecurb Noselrub

Dave

Quote from: Father Bruno on March 20, 2017, 05:04:49 PM

I know turtles are crunchy but this bugger's really tough and tenacious!
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

No one

After leaving their eggs in sewer lines mama gators return to coach the hatchlings on which cities have the most tasty morsels.

OldGit

These crocs really bolt their food down!

joeactor

Quote from: OldGit on March 22, 2017, 09:27:00 AM
These crocs really bolt their food down!

That's the one! Winner!

Ecurb Noselrub

Biggus Dickus

TWO FOR TWUESDAY!

Excuse me, but can you tell your kid to stop kicking my seat please?

You can't park there.

joeactor

Biggus Dickus

Wone for Wednesday.

Now the circle is complete, let the black-magic begin.

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

joeactor

Biggus Dickus

^^Hey Joe, I never saw what you did with the Huskies up that, that was funny...good job!

These are too fucking good to be true, seriously. I mean the internet is going crazy over these pictures, its like a publicists worst nightmare, and they are so bizarre even for Trump...Can you imagine if President Obama had taken a similar photograph like this while he was President? The conservative party would have gone absolutely bonkers conflating this with him being some type of satanical muslim, and trading his "mooslum" soul with the devil. Think what the Alex Jones of the world would have thought, they would have gone "Conspiracy Crazy" with these if it had been Obama.

Now conservatives are like, meh" he's just being Presidential, nothing to see her, just his tiny, little hands on a glowing orb along with some Saudi Royals, who just happen to be Muslim, with a whole crowd of Muslims looking on...move along, please.

Anyway here's three different views of the same picture, let's see what crazy stuff y'all can come up with.

joeactor

Quote from: Father Bruno on May 22, 2017, 12:59:08 PM

... early versions of the "Simon" game weren't very fun.

(OR)

"Maybe if we jiggle the cord?" "Have you turned it off and on?" "You guys said summoning Ba'al would be fun!"