Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Graphics Interchange Format (WARNING)

Started by Magdalena, October 26, 2015, 01:47:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arturo

That's not a gifffaahhh!  >:(

This is a gif
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

Quote from: Apathy on January 17, 2017, 12:46:09 AM
That's not a gifffaahhh!  >:(

This is a gif
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Arturo

Arturo The1  リ壱

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Arturo

Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Arturo

Arturo The1  リ壱

Arturo

Arturo The1  リ壱

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Biggus Dickus

...And according to Creationists, the real source of Butt-erflies and Unikorns.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Arturo

Arturo The1  リ壱

Dave

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on January 30, 2017, 12:47:30 AM

That sees so, so true!

I remember the days when the Soectrum could fit a fairly decent word processor into 32k and before that "The Hobbit", a good, multi-layer (that is "layer," not "player" typoed!) strategy game, into 16k. OK, the graphics were not good but it is the skill of working out the strategy that counted and that was text based.

(When the Dwarf kept nagging me to get a move on I entered, "Kill the fucking Dwarf". The game designers had evidently predicted exactly this response - the game was terminated with extreme prejudice!)

That was in the days shen every byte was 100% significant to the function of the programme and function was the name of the game. Not the collection of building blocks from other programmes and libraries cobbled together like those plugs.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74