News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Rich source of Lols

Started by SSY, February 21, 2010, 04:11:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SSY

http://www.youtube.com/user/raepmykipz

I don't know how big this over the other side of the pond, but this is becoming increasingly hilarious here. He emails in, lyrics from songs (bel air, rick roll and the like) in an attempt to make the presenters read them out. He has also managed to have them read out portions of Hitler speeches and talk about gay "conversion" induced suicides. I know it is not the most productive use of one's time, but still, I can't stop laughing.

I was once listening to rainbow radio, DAB listeners in the UK, tune in for a laugh, and a guy phoned up asking for advice on how to handle the situation he found himself in, namely, being bitten by a radioactive spider and getting the urge to jump and swing constantly, the African priest ministering the show didn't cotton on, and spent at least 5 minutes trying to reason with the guy before his producer informed him of the stories providence.

My favourite

(Yes, I'm a moron, someone please help me with the youtube tags
Quote from: "Godschild"SSY: You are fairly smart and to think I thought you were a few fries short of a happy meal.
Quote from: "Godschild"explain to them how and why you decided to be athiest and take the consequences that come along with it
Quote from: "Aedus"Unlike atheists, I'm not an angry prick

karadan

Aaaahaha! That's some comedy gold right there.

Thanks for that. That's another subscription added.  roflol
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

Cecilie

Haha. Love it. Thanks for posting.  :D
The world's what you create.

Recusant

Quote from: "SSY"...please help me with the youtube tags

Hey, SSY, I'm assuming that you want to embed youtube videos.

It's fairly easy.  First, copy the full URL of the video you want to embed.  Don't bother with the embed code, it uses HTML tags, which don't work for this forum software.  Next, in the "Post a Reply" or "Post a New Topic" window, in the spot in which you want to embed the video, you can either click the "youtube" button or type the code out yourself and paste the URL for the video you want to embed between the tags.  It'll look something like this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EAXYH4b4yM[/youtube]
When posted, though, it should look like this:

[youtube:2qeeyntu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EAXYH4b4yM[/youtube:2qeeyntu]

I hope these instructions don't seem too simple minded; we both know that you're far from a moron.  I wanted to make sure that every step was clearly set down, though. I hope this was of some help.
 Best wishes.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken