News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Bad Penny II

Take my advice, don't listen to me.

hermes2015

I always liked Neil Young and a few other Canadians like Joni Mitchell, k.d. lang, and Leonard Cohen.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Tom62

This is what I had to endure the last couple of days while visiting my wife's family for Christmas

Music and culture

Sissi

and the Helene Fischer Show

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

hermes2015

Das ist schrecklich, aber etwas tröstlich.
― Charles Eames

hermes2015

― Charles Eames

Tom62

Quote from: hermes2015 on December 29, 2018, 05:40:29 PM
Das ist schrecklich, aber etwas tröstlich.

I managed to survive the ordeal, thanks to my iPod and Kindle.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Bad Penny II

I heard a cover of Kashmir by some west Africans (I think).
I don't know who, a bit Ali Farka Touré like, can't find it.

jumbojak

Mer de Noms by A Perfect Circle. The song 3 Libras is particularly nice.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

hermes2015

― Charles Eames

Icarus

Only a few piano players look like this one.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FdDLvED_4E

Enjoy Fantaisie Impromptu

Icarus

hermes2015

Quote from: Icarus on January 04, 2019, 02:33:37 AM
Only a few piano players look like this one.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FdDLvED_4E

Enjoy Fantaisie Impromptu

That certainly put the cat among the pigeons. Perhaps I'm prejudiced, but I would have taken it more seriously if she'd played a Steinway piano.
― Charles Eames

Bad Penny II