News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Started by Big Mac, August 21, 2006, 02:57:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Mac

Onlyme (this is the only name I will address fundie as, I encourage we all do that. Or maybe just Mugger since onlyme is nothing more than a petty criminal, even with the Jebus psycho talk), if you went to Afghanistan where the crazies had guns and told you that your wife will wear a burkha while she is in the country, you would do it. You talk big but you're a coward, onlyme. That's why you mugged people. Because you are afraid of risking yourself for anything that is hard or complicated in task or thought. You are a piece of shit that needs to be flushed down the toilet. I hope you suffer a horrific, painful, and drawn out death.

Harsh? Yeah well fuck yourself and die, you fucking ass licking piece of dog shit. I see through your charade.
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

fundie

Quote: (Migmac)

"Onlyme (this is the only name I will address fundie as....etc"

Tough talk, Bigmac.

Though I (seriously) doubt that you would speak to me face to face with that attitude.

Oh, the anonymity of the internet.  It's a wonderful thing for people like you, isn't it, Bigmac?

You of a thousand guns.

You talk the talk.  Can you walk the walk?

MommaSquid

Big Mac, please don't feed the troll.  C'mon, we talked about this before.  

Please.  

Pretty please.  

Thank you. :)

(BTW, I hope you and your guns are well.)

Erinos

Just remember everyone. Arguing over the internet is like being in the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.
I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.

MySpace

Big Mac

Eh, my guns are great, MS. In fact tommorow I'm upgrading my WASR-10 for a WASR GP. Bayonet lug, forend pistol grip, and properly-installed muzzle brake. it comes with a bayonet and all that good jazz.

Onlyme, go mug some people, you tea-guzzler.

fundie

Bigmac:  Your guns are merely toys.  Boys toys.  Get a life, buddy.

I might just consider mugging some more people if you lend me one of your toy guns.

I may guzzle tea in huge quantities, but at least I've never lowered myself to eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

fundie

Hey, who put that avatar up there?

I think I detect the intervention of laetus in all this.

Shame on you, laetus.

Big Mac

Once again Onlyme, you've obviously never shot a gun. And I think MS and others will jump on you for saying guns are merely boy-toys. I know a lot of women who are excellent shots. Granted some may not be able to lug the bigger guns like men (hell even I can barely manage a 3" mag shotshell, some things are just not meant to be) but they can do amazing groups with a snubbie or a plinker or even a Kalashinov.

Now shutup....It's peanut butter jelly time!

joeactor

mmmmmm... PB&J!

Gotta agree with Big Mac on that one.

Thank you George Washington Carver

(p.s. I once had a nickle-plated, 7 inch hexagon barrell, black powder pistol - sweet!)

MommaSquid

Quote from: "Big Mac"...And I think MS and others will jump on you for saying guns are merely boy-toys.  I know a lot of women who are excellent shots.

Thank you!  

PB&J sounds good right about now.  Or maybe PB and banana.  I'm hungry!

Squid

PB&J rocks.  I'd have one right now if I hadn't already eaten lunch.

joeactor

Quote from: "Squid"PB&J rocks.  I'd have one right now if I hadn't already eaten lunch.

so, off topic, but I gotta know...

Are you and MommaSquid related?

Squid

Quote from: "joeactor"
Quote from: "Squid"PB&J rocks.  I'd have one right now if I hadn't already eaten lunch.

so, off topic, but I gotta know...

Are you and MommaSquid related?

Nope.  Our squid names were formed independently.  My came from the fact that I was in the Navy and a nickname for sailors is to call them "squids".

Big Mac

On the 8th day of the week, after breaking a dozen of the 10 commandments, MS said....let there be a squid....and so Squid of Solidness was formed......and anyone who disagrees will go straight to hell.

Whitney

Eh, our project is due tomorrow and the model team isn't even close to finished...I'm glad my grade doesn't depend on them, but it will make our entire class look incompetent to outsiders if they don't get done.  A close friend of mine is on that team and has worked her ass off all week while most of her teammates were lazy.  I feel bad for her and she is very stressed out.   They wouldn't be as far behind if the fuck up of the class hadn't broken a saw blade last night after it was too late to buy another one.  Anyway, I'm about as frustrated as my friend and needed to vent (I'm sure my boyfriend is tired of hearing me bitch about the whole situation).