News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Reasons to be cheerful!

Started by Tank, June 26, 2010, 03:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Cecilie on February 20, 2012, 02:51:08 PM
My two year anniversary here on HAF are in two days!

Well if you get busy you could get your gold steak knife by then.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Willow

I got 70% on my Social Policy essay!

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Tank on February 20, 2012, 04:28:41 PM
Quote from: Willow on February 20, 2012, 04:28:17 PM
I got 70% on my Social Policy essay!
Well done!

I offer a provisional well done, I may disapprove of your social policy.
If those that are more popular than me are put away I'll be all for it.

Ali

Had a big cup of French vanilla coffee, an English muffin with butter, and some cottage cheese with pineapple for breakfast.  Ready to take on the day!

Siz

You've missed it Ali, it's nearly dinner time here...

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Ali

I wish there was some way to combine our two time zones so I get to sleep in until 7 am here, eat breakfast, and then skip to the nearly dinner time part over there, thus considerably shortening my work day.   :D

Amicale

A. and I just made blueberry muffins (and I made coffee), and this afternoon after her nap, we're going for a long walk, and then going to watch Lilo & Stitch. She does the BEST Stitch voice.  :D

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

corgilover

Had a Disney movie marathon this past weekend. Life is good.

Guardian85

Have beer in hand. Soon to be at other end of throat. Good evening.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Sandra Craft

Finally ordered a new couch, which is being delivered tonight.  Plus maintenance finally sent someone in to replace the broken blinds in my livingroom and bedroom.  It's like having a new apartment.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

corgilover

Got an B on the rough draft of a paper on Torture, with my professor being an expert on torture. Life is good.

Sweetdeath

Quote from: corgilover on February 21, 2012, 04:53:26 AM
Got an B on the rough draft of a paper on Torture, with my professor being an expert on torture. Life is good.
That's awesome. And scary  xD 
Did you use examples from the Inquisition?
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

The Magic Pudding

I don't remember a torture thread, we need one.
Asmo will love it.