News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Starcraft 2

Started by Godless, August 05, 2010, 05:05:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Godless

Anyone here play it? Picked it up last week at midnight launch... yes I know I'm a nerd :D

SSY

Only the campaign so far, still haven't finished it though.

Marauders FTW
Quote from: "Godschild"SSY: You are fairly smart and to think I thought you were a few fries short of a happy meal.
Quote from: "Godschild"explain to them how and why you decided to be athiest and take the consequences that come along with it
Quote from: "Aedus"Unlike atheists, I'm not an angry prick

Godless

Quote from: "SSY"Only the campaign so far, still haven't finished it though.

Marauders FTW

I beat the campaign like 4 days ago. I'm actually trying to play it again on Brutal.

Will

I bought it last week, but it turned out my Mac mini's video card couldn't handle it. Overnight parts from newegg and a copy of Windows 7 later from a friend and I'm having a blast. The campaign story is much better than the original. The game play's taking a bit of getting used to after 12 years of SC and Brood War, but I'm getting there. It's nice to see old friends-siege tanks, zealots, ling-alongside new and ridiculous units like the colossus and roaches. After I get a bit better, I'll jump onto the new BNet. So far, it's awesome.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

Godless

Quote from: "Will"I bought it last week, but it turned out my Mac mini's video card couldn't handle it. Overnight parts from newegg and a copy of Windows 7 later from a friend and I'm having a blast. The campaign story is much better than the original. The game play's taking a bit of getting used to after 12 years of SC and Brood War, but I'm getting there. It's nice to see old friends-siege tanks, zealots, ling-alongside new and ridiculous units like the colossus and roaches. After I get a bit better, I'll jump onto the new BNet. So far, it's awesome.

You really have to get good at microing your units because it can mean the difference between defeating your opponent's army or getting decimated.