News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Holidays -- HAF Photo Challenge Poll

Started by Recusant, January 07, 2019, 07:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recusant

Held this one open, both for any late entries (::)) and because I myself was a bit preoccupied with seasonal activities.

Thank you to all who submitted photos! Please PM me ASAP if I've missed any entries, or otherwise made a mistake in setting this poll.

Members may vote for up to five entries and can change their votes. Voting will close in about two weeks.

1. Lark

2. hermes2015

3. jumbojak

4. Recusant

5. Lark

6. hermes2015

7. jumbojak

8. Recusant

9. Lark

10. hermes2015

11. Recusant

12. Lark

13. hermes2015

14. Recusant

15. Lark

16. Recusant
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

jumbojak

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: jumbojak on January 08, 2019, 12:37:34 PM
These all look really good.

Yes, they do. It's always difficult to vote in these challenges.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

hermes2015

Come on all you HAFFers. Only 8 people have voted. We really need more votes to make this meaningful.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

jumbojak

The low turnout might be indicative of just how small this forum has become.  :(

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

jumbojak

I knew it was going to be Hermes and Lark again! :)

hermes2015

A bit late, but here is some background information on my photos.

2. Stack of the cruise ship Grandeur of the Seas.

6. Masks on sale in Venice.

10. Diving vessel in Mykonos.

13. Grandeur of the Seas on its way to the Greek islands.
― Charles Eames

xSilverPhinx

hermes2015

― Charles Eames

jumbojak

For a bit of background, photo Number 3 is Smithfield Station, a restaurant and marina on the Pagan River. That photo was taken at about 8:30 PM. Photo Number 7 is the high wall of the Wharf Hill Brewery, another restaurant in Smithfield. That one was taken just a bit earlier on the same night.

xSilverPhinx

hermes2015

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on February 09, 2019, 01:04:16 AM
So...what's the new theme? :popcorn:

That's a good question. I have been so busy setting up my music room that I haven't had much time to think about it. Recusant usually helps me create the poll, but I suspect he's been very busy as well. I hope he will be kind enough to help me again this time.

We've usually tried to pick a theme that appeals to as many members as possible, but I don't have any good ideas, so perhaps we should get some member suggestions for a new theme. Let's hope it will be one that flummoxes me, because I guess everyone is getting bored with my photos.
― Charles Eames

Lark

Suggest any letter from alphabet                                                           except S, already done.

jumbojak

Quote from: hermes2015 on February 09, 2019, 03:56:19 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on February 09, 2019, 01:04:16 AM
So...what's the new theme? :popcorn:

That's a good question. I have been so busy setting up my music room that I haven't had much time to think about it. Recusant usually helps me create the poll, but I suspect he's been very busy as well. I hope he will be kind enough to help me again this time.

We've usually tried to pick a theme that appeals to as many members as possible, but I don't have any good ideas, so perhaps we should get some member suggestions for a new theme. Let's hope it will be one that flummoxes me, because I guess everyone is getting bored with my photos.

Your photos are never boring. I look at them and appreciate things I never noticed before.