News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Theme for the next Photo Challenge

Started by hermes2015, February 15, 2019, 09:23:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hermes2015

Sorry that it's been a while, but I've been pretty occupied at home setting up my new music listening room. Now that it's mostly done, I am trying to think of a theme for the next HAF Photo Challenge. I have some ideas, but in case my choice of themes has been a bit one-sided, with topics that are biased in favour of my own interests, I suggest we get some input from all HAF members.

Please reply and suggest a theme or two you think may be good for the next challenge. If it is something outside my comfort zone, so much the better.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Tank

Red
Textures
Home things
Gardens
Beaches
Trees
Flowers
People
Pets
Animals
Shopping
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

jumbojak

Slumber, awakening, subdue, blast, sunrise, sunset, earth, water.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

hermes2015

Thanks for the ideas so far, Tank and JJ. I will wait to get some reactions, and perhaps more ideas, from other members before reacting. I am sure a good theme will crystallize out of the process.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey