News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

English to English Translator

Started by LegendarySandwich, January 23, 2011, 06:16:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LegendarySandwich

Or "How to Make Nonsense Into Even More Nonsense".

http://www.ypass.net/misc/babelbabble/

Original:

Quote from: "Bubblepot"This wasn't just one guy I witnessed; I've witnessed many different atheists act this way... a lot. Yet these same people are very quick to coin words like logic, rationality, and my all-time favorite, "critical thinking" as though constantly shouting words they don't even know the meaning of will somehow justify their position. Some quick research online, and I found more than one debate where atheists lost shamefully and did nothing but use every dirty trick in the book to support their position; as soon as they saw their position was being torn to pieces by logic, they turned abusive to anyone and everyone they were debating against, and I was convinced that every belief and every philosophy in the entire world must have more ground in fact and reality than the absurdity that is atheism.

Translated:

Quote from: "Bubblepot"There was a guy I saw, I saw many atheists act like this ... good. But these people are very short words, such as logic, rationality, and my favorite of all time for the construction of critical thinking, and always shouting words that I do not know, somehow the sentence explaining their positions. Some quick research online and I am more of a debate that atheists are wrong and has lost only use all the dirty tricks in the book was approved for the position of his position is used for the parts will be divided between the logic and asked the abuse to anyone and everyone talks about, and I was convinced that all religions and philosophies from around the world based more on truth and reality of the absurdity of atheism.

So, take your favorite block of text and give it a try!