News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

COVID-19

Started by Tank, March 10, 2020, 07:43:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jumbojak

I found this very interesting. It's long but worth a watch.

https://youtu.be/vInjzOXssRw

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Magdalena

Quote from: Sandra Craft on March 28, 2020, 02:08:53 AM
Just a little something so we can laugh thru our tears:

"Punishment for the Gay sex, Food Stamp Parties we've been throwing."  :lol:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 28, 2020, 02:13:39 PM
Quote from: Dark Lightning on March 28, 2020, 02:47:12 AM
One of my sons works at an "essential" big box hardware store and came home sick as a dog less than half way through his work day. I really hope he does't have the coronavirus, since I'm 67 YO and in the higher death-rate demographic.  >:(

Yes, keep us posted!
:this:

I hope it's not the virus.
Keeping my fingers crossed.

~I wish there was more I could do and say, but what else can we do?  :sad sigh:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tank

Quote from: Magdalena on March 28, 2020, 08:41:14 PM
One of my sons works at an "essential" big box hardware store and came home sick as a dog less than half way through his work day. I really hope he does't have the coronavirus, since I'm 67 YO and in the higher death-rate demographic.  >:(

Yes, keep us posted!

~I wish there was more I could do and say, but what else can we do:sad sigh:

That's the downside of places like this. We form relationships and when things like this happen there is next to nothing we can do.  >:(
Sending thoughts and prayers  ;D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Magdalena

Quote from: Tank on March 29, 2020, 09:46:46 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on March 28, 2020, 08:41:14 PM

Yes, keep us posted!

~I wish there was more I could do and say, but what else can we do:sad sigh:

That's the downside of places like this. We form relationships and when things like this happen there is next to nothing we can do.  >:(
True.  :felix:

Quote from: Tank on March 29, 2020, 09:46:46 AM
Sending thoughts and prayers  ;D
A whole truck!
With a ramp, to make unloading them easier.  ;D

Recusant

Take care, man.  Here's hoping it's some other bug, and you don't catch it anyway.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

hermes2015

Let me add my good wishes as well. I hope you guys are OK.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Dark Lightning

Thanks for the well wishes, folks!  ;D It would appear that he's mostly over it, and no one else in the house is showing symptoms. It would appear to be a short-lived bug of some sort.  8) Scary times we live in.

Tank

Now that the police have the power to break up groups...

Could they please start with Nickelback ?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

joeactor

Quote from: Tank on March 31, 2020, 08:40:37 AM

;D ;D ;D

billy rubin

set the function, not the mechanism.

billy rubin

set the function, not the mechanism.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Tank on March 31, 2020, 08:40:37 AM

:lol:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

No one

I was in the supermarket and overheard someone wishing trump would get covid-19, and I thought what a terrible thing to happen to that virus.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: No one on April 01, 2020, 08:43:19 AM
I was in the supermarket and overheard someone wishing trump would get covid-19, and I thought what a terrible thing to happen to that virus.

Yeah, apparently the virus is really grossed out by some people. It hasn't infected certain politicians, for example ::)
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey