News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Is Trump Proof Man Evolved from Apes?

Started by MadBomr101, March 15, 2018, 03:24:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBomr101

Here he is getting ready for a day at the office.

- Bomr
I'm waiting for the movie of my life to be made.  It should cost about $7.23 and that includes the budget for special effects.

Harmonie

Icon Image by Cherubunny on Tumblr
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

MadBomr101

You can't deny the resemblance. I think there's an argument to be made.
- Bomr
I'm waiting for the movie of my life to be made.  It should cost about $7.23 and that includes the budget for special effects.

Dave

Maybe the apes evolved from the Trump gene line way back?
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

MadBomr101

Quote from: Dave on March 15, 2018, 06:16:33 PM

Intriguing theory. Trump just might be evolution's first living transitional form.
- Bomr

Dave

Quote from: MadBomr101 on March 15, 2018, 06:21:23 PM
Quote from: Dave on March 15, 2018, 06:16:33 PM

Intriguing theory. Trump just might be evolution's first living transitional form.

Hmm, perhaps the Trump gene line itself never actually evolved after the split? Losing its link to the superior ape line it atrophied?
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

xSilverPhinx

I think personality-wise, Trump is a lot more proof for the creationist argument that humans are created in god's image: a power-hungry highly narcissistic bully, a racist and masochistic vermin who can't accept that a lot of people don't believe in him.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

No one

Icarus

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 15, 2018, 06:39:57 PM
I think personality-wise, Trump is a lot more proof for the creationist argument that humans are created in god's image: a power-hungry highly narcissistic bully, a racist and masochistic vermin who can't accept that a lot of people don't believe in him.

A most astute analysis Silver.  :beer: