News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

9/11 conspiratard theories

Started by AngelOfDeath, December 20, 2017, 09:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngelOfDeath

decided to delete this.  its too negative a topic for this time of year

AngelOfDeath

deleted

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Icarus

Please get a grip if you are going to play in our sandbox AOD. 

If the twin Towers destruction was a conspiracy then the Pentagon hit must also have been also a cleverly put up job by G. W. Bush and his evil co-conspirators.. Collateral damage by the loss of lives in that remote Pennsylvania crash site was of course merely incidental.

AngelOfDeath

deleted

Tank

Conspiricy theorists are just fucking morons. Brainless idiots incapable of recogising evidence. Fabricating stupid ideas to support their ignorant paranoia and schitxophrenia. Fuck them all.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 21, 2017, 12:00:43 AM
Quote from: Papasito Bruno on December 20, 2017, 10:30:34 PM

:lol:

Actually it was...

Quote from: AngelOfDeath on December 20, 2017, 08:57:54 PM
I'm sure this one ruffles so feathers for some of you: I also believe Isreal had a big part in putting together the 9/11 attacks.  No country on earth benefited more from 9/11 than isreal.  Cave-dwelling, desert moslems I don't believe could've ever put together an attack as sophisticated as 9/11.  Israeli Jews on the other hand....

The fucking, god damn Jews did it!
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Davin

Oh great, more troll shit posting.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Tank

Quote from: Davin on December 21, 2017, 04:42:41 PM
Oh great, more troll shit posting.
I'm begining to agree with you that AoD is a very tiresome individual.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Dave

Or a child in either years or attitude.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

AngelOfDeath

deleted

AngelOfDeath

deleted

Tank

Quote from: AngelOfDeath on December 21, 2017, 06:50:13 PM
and I can feel the tension and the hostile atmosphere here.  Ya'll are welcome to ban me or whatever, as you already well know.  But I plan to reduce frequency of posting here anyways, so ........ it's out of my hands i guess.  do what you'll do.
You won't get banned if you don't break the rules. But I have been known to take comment like 'ban me...' as a request in the past. :D

Recusant

Quote from: AngelOfDeath on December 21, 2017, 06:45:17 PM. . . And one last point:  besides the counterfeit videos of Binladen claiming responsibility for 9/11, they never had any actual evidence of him having anything to do with it.  America needed a supervillain and a boogeyman.  I believe it's still the offcial FBI record that they couldn't connect Binladen to 9/11

So all the publicly available information demonstrating that bin Laden was directly connected to the attacks, including a videotape in which bin Laden is show along with two of the hijackers, that's all been faked, has it?

QuoteIn one of the segments of the tape, bin Laden tells his compatriots that the news from "the brothers who went out for martyrdom operations ... is delightful."

"And I strongly advise you to increase your prayers for them and beseech Allah the Exalted in your prayer to grant them success, make firm their foothold and strengthen their hearts," the al Qaeda leaders says.

The video aired four days before the fifth anniversary of the attacks that killed almost 3,000 people in New York, Washington and Pennsylvania.

CNN was unable to independently verify whether the video, made by al Qaeda's production company, Al Sahab, was made in 2001. But two of the men seen on it -- Hamza Alghamdi and Wail Alshehri -- were hijackers who died in the suicide missions.

Alghamdi was aboard United Airlines Flight 175, which hit the South Tower of the World Trade Center; Alshehri was aboard American Airlines Flight 11, which crashed into the North Tower.

Al Qaeda military commander Mohammed Atef, also known as Abu Hafs al-Masri, also is on the tape. He was killed in Afghanistan in 2001 in a U.S. missile strike.

[source]
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken