News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Question for THE MODS

Started by MadBomr101, January 26, 2016, 07:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBomr101

I've written a book and it's currently up for voting on Kindle Scout.  I need as many people as I can get to check it out and nominate it for publication.  Would you be agreeable if I posted a link to the book's campaign page here on HAF so people can look it over and vote for it?  I've already gone through all my Facebook friends but I need to keep driving traffic there as best as I can.

It's a good book... not THE good book but neither is the bible but whatever.

- Bomr 
- Bomr
I'm waiting for the movie of my life to be made.  It should cost about $7.23 and that includes the budget for special effects.

Tank

Yes. Thanks for asking. Go for it!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

MadBomr101

Sweet!  Thanks Tank.  I'd like to get it seen as much as possible. Where would be the best forum I could put it that would get it seen the most that would be okay with the board mods?
- Bomr
I'm waiting for the movie of my life to be made.  It should cost about $7.23 and that includes the budget for special effects.

Tank

Quote from: MadBomr101 on January 26, 2016, 07:48:34 PM
Sweet!  Thanks Tank.  I'd like to get it seen as much as possible. Where would be the best forum I could put it that would get it seen the most that would be okay with the board mods?
Laid Back Lounge. Everybody has a look there.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

MadBomr101

- Bomr

Magdalena

Quote from: MadBomr101 on January 26, 2016, 07:02:45 PM

It's a good book... not THE good book but neither is the bible but whatever.

- Bomr

:snicker:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant