News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Dogs vs Kats

Started by Biggus Dickus, March 13, 2018, 05:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icarus

Kats are cool if they are not psychotic like my stepdaughters two wild beasties. They are destructive and aggressive toward people that they do not know. They are also totally useless as guardians of the homestead

My Bernese Mountain dog,Teddy, was a nice guy and friendly to almost everyone...but come nightfall no one had damned well better approach our door or any other part of our domain. Kats are not like that....well except for BC who I described earlier. Yep, he was a superior kat.  He once demonstrated that he would fight for the Irish setters who were his best friends. Ain't many kats with the courage and superior (dog like) judgement and sense of loyalty that BC had.

I vote dogs but I did dearly love ole BC.

Tom62

I like dogs, but love cats. Our 4 Main Coons are a big as dogs (10-12Kg) and have a very dog-like behaviour.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

xSilverPhinx

More proof kats are evil critters:

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Biggus Dickus

Last night I was sitting with Kahlua talking and the subject of our Dog/Kat poll here at HAF came up in the conversation, and I told him it was currently tied at 7 votes each.

He got really sad and said, "What the bloody hell is wrong with you humans? First you go and vote someone like Trump in for President. A man who was and is the worse possible candidate you could have possibly chosen, especially when you had such a wonderful, overly qualified candidate in Hillary Clinton.
We, meaning all living creatures on this planet will be fortunate indeed to survive intact his presidency...we animals were counting on you people to make the correct choice and you fucked it up big time"!

He continued, "Now you are presented with a simple vote of Dogs vs Kats and you are split 7 to 7? Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you people, and you say this is an atheist forum?

"This is too sad Bruno, simply too sad...."

And he curled up in his chair and was silent the rest of the evening.

However, just before heading out to the pub to celebrate St. Patrick's day (I know he's not even Irish) he turned to me and said, "Show them the Pastor Gene Kim sermons on kats, maybe that will persuade some of them to change their votes"

So here you go!

Pastor Gene Kim: The Bible Says Cats Are Evil

So please read the article, and watch the video below. Pastor Kim clearly presents overwhelming biblical knowledge which backs my claim that Kats are in fact Evil.

Then go back and for the sake of not only humanity, but poor Kahlua...change your vote to Dog.

Peace

Bruno

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Sandra Craft

Oh, now I'm going to create a sock puppet so I can vote for cats twice.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Bluenose

Quote from: Sandra Craft on March 17, 2018, 06:36:29 PM
Oh, now I'm going to create a sock puppet so I can vote for cats twice.

My thoughts entirely!  LOL
+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on March 17, 2018, 03:20:15 PM
Last night I was sitting with Kahlua talking and the subject of our Dog/Kat poll here at HAF came up in the conversation, and I told him it was currently tied at 7 votes each.

He got really sad and said, "What the bloody hell is wrong with you humans? First you go and vote someone like Trump in for President. A man who was and is the worse possible candidate you could have possibly chosen, especially when you had such a wonderful, overly qualified candidate in Hillary Clinton.
We, meaning all living creatures on this planet will be fortunate indeed to survive intact his presidency...we animals were counting on you people to make the correct choice and you fucked it up big time"!

He continued, "Now you are presented with a simple vote of Dogs vs Kats and you are split 7 to 7? Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you people, and you say this is an atheist forum?

"This is too sad Bruno, simply too sad...."

And he curled up in his chair and was silent the rest of the evening.

However, just before heading out to the pub to celebrate St. Patrick's day (I know he's not even Irish) he turned to me and said, "Show them the Pastor Gene Kim sermons on kats, maybe that will persuade some of them to change their votes"

So here you go!

Pastor Gene Kim: The Bible Says Cats Are Evil

So please read the article, and watch the video below. Pastor Kim clearly presents overwhelming biblical knowledge which backs my claim that Kats are in fact Evil.

Then go back and for the sake of not only humanity, but poor Kahlua...change your vote to Dog.

Peace

Bruno

Well...Well...Well...

Someone is desperate.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

Sandra Craft

Sandy

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Sandra Craft

So, basically we've got this:                                                          VS this:       

Sandy

Rift Zone

Both!    But I loved my little black ball of evil more than any other, so evil gets my vote!

In the last few millennia we have made the most astonishing and unexpected discoveries about the Cosmos and our place within it, explorations that are exhilarating to consider. They remind us that humans have evolved to wonder, that understanding is a joy, that knowledge is prerequisite to survival.   -Carl Sagan

Magdalena

Quote from: Rift Zone on March 18, 2018, 12:14:46 AM
Both!    But I loved my little black ball of evil more than any other, so evil gets my vote!
:postoday:

More than enough info to know it's a cat you're talking about.  :frolic:

Magdalena

Quote from: Sandra Craft on March 18, 2018, 12:04:20 AM
So, basically we've got this:                                                          VS this:       

:lol:

Come on, Kahlua, that is funny.
Admit it.

xSilverPhinx