News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Pedophilia ecclesiastica

Started by Dave, October 11, 2017, 07:06:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Quote from: Icarus on November 13, 2017, 09:43:15 PM

Here, I will give you sufficient evidence of my own small mindedness >>....Go fuck yourself GCB!

Icarus:
You're such a bad boy...

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Gnostic Christian Bishop

Quote from: Recusant on November 11, 2017, 11:00:09 PM
Please try to address my post here, Gnostic Christian Bishop. It's very boring if all you do is berate me and other members while spamming us with links to a YouTube video. I don't think you're incapable of giving coherent replies to my questions and requests for evidence. Why are you ducking away?

A coherent question does not begin by asking for evidence from one whose evidence you do not believe or would ignore in the first place.

Regards
DL

Recusant

Quote from: Gnostic Christian Bishop on December 03, 2017, 07:30:58 PM
Quote from: Recusant on November 11, 2017, 11:00:09 PM
Please try to address my post here, Gnostic Christian Bishop. It's very boring if all you do is berate me and other members while spamming us with links to a YouTube video. I don't think you're incapable of giving coherent replies to my questions and requests for evidence. Why are you ducking away?

A coherent question does not begin by asking for evidence from one whose evidence you do not believe or would ignore in the first place.

You assume that I would not believe your evidence or would ignore it and use that as an excuse not to present any evidence at all. What basis do you have for this assumption? If you have evidence which will support your case, why would you refuse to present it?

If you have read the linked post, you are well aware that it consists of more than requests for supporting evidence. An intellectually honest response would address the points made by the interlocutor, rather than ducking them.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken