News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Re: A frog is arising

Started by joeactor, December 15, 2009, 03:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frog818

Hello I'm frog818 and I thought it was about time I came to a forum where I could at least relax for a bit without the worry of being attacked for certain views that I hold.  No doubt a lot of people here understand what I'm referring to.

I have grown tired of repeatedly having to defend my position on certain issues in other forums on multiculturalism, equal rights for minorities, atheism etc.  For the last week I've had to blow holes in xenophobia, homophobia and Anti-Semantic rants and while it is easy to do so, it does become tiring after awhile especially when your the only one defending basic principles of human dignity.  Speaking of which there isn't belief on a Jewish Conspiracy dribble here is there?  Let me know and I'll just leave right now LOL

I was raised as a Christian in my childhood, but it never sat well with me.  I would ask certain questions and the answers I would receive where never satisfactory.  By the time I was 13, I had finally figured out after much thought that there was no God.  As I grew older and I learned about Natural Selection and Human Evolution, I finally found some of the answers I had been looking for.

I dislike religion in general because I feel it is a great divider of mankind, but I respect some of its tenants of loving your fellow human being, tolerance ect.  Though I cannot stand people who preach one thing and then do another Grrrrrr.

Sorry if I'm coming across as a bit of pitbull at the moment, but like I said its tough in some of the other places on the net  and I’m use to constantly being attacked and having to vigorously defend myself.

As for my hobbies and interests, I like playing video games, reading graphic novels and comic books, the marital arts and of course promoting atheism.
Warning! Gentle pressure may be applied for a more positive outlook.

Whitney

Hi, welcome to HAF.

Quote from: "frog818"Speaking of which there isn't belief on a Jewish Conspiracy dribble here is there?

I'm not aware of any HAF members who believe in some Jewish Conspiracy.  Considering that we don't allow preaching (even secular 'preaching') I don't think anyone with an unsupported conspiracy theory would be able to last long here.

frog818

Quote from: "Whitney"Hi, welcome to HAF.

Quote from: "frog818"Speaking of which there isn't belief on a Jewish Conspiracy dribble here is there?

I'm not aware of any HAF members who believe in some Jewish Conspiracy.  Considering that we don't allow preaching (even secular 'preaching') I don't think anyone with an unsupported conspiracy theory would be able to last long here.

God thats a relief  :)

McQ

Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

curiosityandthecat

-Curio

joeactor

So, Frog... What's "MGTOW"?

(I keep all my conspiracies to myself - so the wave readers can't wipe my brain!)

Welcome!
JoeActor

frog818

Quote from: "joeactor"So, Frog... What's "MGTOW"?

(I keep all my conspiracies to myself - so the wave readers can't wipe my brain!)

Welcome!
JoeActor

It stands for Men Going Their Own Way, basically it means I’m a confirmed bachelor for life, as I've found I’m more happy when I’m by myself than when I’m in a relationship.

joeactor

Quote from: "frog818"
Quote from: "joeactor"So, Frog... What's "MGTOW"?

Welcome!
JoeActor

It stands for Men Going Their Own Way, basically it means I’m a confirmed bachelor for life, as I've found I’m more happy when I’m by myself than when I’m in a relationship.

... my wife's the same way... except she's a woman!
(WGTOW?)

frog818

LMAO I'd give you a karma point if I could