News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Joining the revolt

Started by harte.beest, May 13, 2012, 02:48:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom62

In the good old days of HAF, now would be the right time to start talking about shampoos.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Tom62 on May 17, 2012, 04:29:49 AM
In the good old days of HAF, now would be the right time to start talking about shampoos.

Mine smells like mint.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Amicale

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on May 17, 2012, 04:37:41 AM

Mine smells like mint.

Herbal Essences here!

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Firebird

Just regular old Head and Shoulders for me. Just glad I still have lots of hair at this age :)
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

ThinkAnarchy

Quote from: Firebird on May 17, 2012, 06:49:19 AM
Just regular old Head and Shoulders for me. Just glad I still have lots of hair at this age :)

Same here. It works wonders.
"He that displays too often his wife and his wallet is in danger of having both of them borrowed." -Ben Franklin

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -credited to Franklin, but not sure.

kitty

sings *i'm gonna wash that man right outta my hair*
Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too? (Douglas Adams)

technolud

It feels like the "The Ultimate Thread Derail Game" is somehow overtaking the entire forum!

OldGit

Crow

Yay, another derail.

Quote from: Amicale on May 17, 2012, 05:58:16 AM
Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on May 17, 2012, 04:37:41 AM

Mine smells like mint.

Herbal Essences here!

I flip between kerastase Homme and Sachajuan, they are the best shampoos ever and turn my blow about hair into easy to style, wind resistant goodness.
&
Retired member.

Buddy

I use this stuff. It smells like mint and makes my hair really clean and soft.

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

DeterminedJuliet

My hair has been really dry/frizzy lately. Ottawa is a lot sunnier/dryer than back home, so I think that has something to do with it. I think I need a new conditioner or something. Maybe some kind of treatment? I'm open to suggestions.
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

OldGit

Ask BH what she shampoos her horse with.  It always looks lovely and shiny.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: OldGit on May 17, 2012, 02:16:43 PM

But so do you, why be so modest.
Ah I see cunning misdirection, you want to keep the secret to yourself.

DeterminedJuliet

"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Buddy

Quote from: OldGit on May 17, 2012, 02:16:43 PM

Honestly, I use this stuff called Cowboy Magic. It works on both horses and people. When I go to weekend shows it's what I use. Works better than any shampoo I've ever used. Another horsey product I have used and liked was M-T-G. It is a leave in conditioner that you put in once a week. I used it when I accidentally lit part of my hair on fire and had to cut most of it off. I had 4 inches of growth in a month. It does smell like barbecue though. But it worked on both me and my horse. The Cowboy Magic is worth its weight in gold though.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.