News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Graphics Interchange Format (WARNING)

Started by Magdalena, October 26, 2015, 01:47:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Magdalena

Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus

Magdalena

Magdalena

Magdalena

Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on March 29, 2016, 08:19:05 PM

What is a friend?
People who stick around after you do stuff like this:

How do you get a friend?

Wait. Imaginary, or real?

How do you keep a friend?

How come I don't have a friend?

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

xSilverPhinx, funny religious GIFs!

The end is near...

Street Fighter Church Edition

Blasphemy!

Biggus Dickus

I'm tripping, or giffing, shrooming!

Hayden Zezula, designer and animator based in Austin, creates graceful and immersive worlds within the limitations of the animated GIF. To create the GIFs, Hayden uses Cinema 4D, Photoshop, and Poser. Check Zolloc out online, and on Twitter, Facebook.
http://boingboing.net/2014/08/28/the-trippy-gifs-of-zolloc.html

Biggus Dickus

Magdalena

Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on April 09, 2016, 05:01:25 PM
People who don't like Gifs....

There are others just like us out there!
So many of them!

I wanna dance with you, Bruno de la Pole...