News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Graphics Interchange Format (WARNING)

Started by Magdalena, October 26, 2015, 01:47:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

I think....

But I don't think I'm freeky.

What is that, anyways...'freeky'?

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on January 26, 2016, 11:12:46 PM
I think....

But I don't think I'm freeky.

What is that, anyways...'freeky'?

Well according to the Urban Dictionary:

A Freek is a person that is to weird to be a freak. the term freek describes a person that has no problem being weird, and does not care what people think about them.
I am a freek and I'm proud of it!

freak on the other hand
n. a person who likes to do kinky shit in bed or have sex a lot
v. to have intercourse or makeout
n. That guy is a huge freak.
v. She likes to freak on a regular basis.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

^^^
Thank you, Bruno.

Google kept asking, "You mean, freak?" I said, "Sure."
Freak: A person, animal, or plant with an unusual physical abnormality. Synonyms: Aberration, abnormality, irregularity, oddity; monster, monstrosity, mutant; freak of nature "a genetically engineered freak."
For some reason, it kept giving me images of circus performers with deformities.
I was like:

I ain't no freak!

Now you say a freak is also a person who likes to do kinky shit in bed or have sex a lot.
I thought, "Davin, ...

Man!"

This is why I was speechless.  :-X

Then, you posted the real meaning of Freek, and I was like..
"Davin, I fink u freeky, and I like you too."

Davin

Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on January 27, 2016, 03:44:22 AM

A Freek is a person that is to weird to be a freak. the term freek describes a person that has no problem being weird, and does not care what people think about them.

Quote from: MagdalenaGoogle kept asking, "You mean, freak?" I said, "Sure."
Freak: A person, animal, or plant with an unusual physical abnormality. Synonyms: Aberration, abnormality, irregularity, oddity; monster, monstrosity, mutant; freak of nature "a genetically engineered freak."
For some reason, it kept giving me images of circus performers with deformities.
I was like:

I ain't no freak!

Now you say a freak is also a person who likes to do kinky shit in bed or have sex a lot.
I thought, "Davin, ...

Man!"

This is why I was speechless.  :-X

Quote from: Magdalena on January 27, 2016, 07:35:05 AMThen, you posted the real meaning of Freek, and I was like..
"Davin, I fink u freeky, and I like you too."

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Biggus Dickus

Davin

Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on January 27, 2016, 02:21:50 PM

Quote from: Davin on January 27, 2016, 01:34:45 PM
Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on January 27, 2016, 03:44:22 AM

Quote from: Davin on January 25, 2016, 01:57:58 PM
Bruno, you too.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Magdalena

Here, Bruno...
Here, Bruno...
Here, Bruno...

Davin

Magdalena

Biggus Dickus

Davin

Magdalena