News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Donations needed for Dallas Heart Walk

Started by Whitney, September 01, 2011, 11:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitney

Team Fellowship of Freethought has been formed at the last minute and we need to raise some money before the walk on Sept 10.  

If you'd like to help out you can donate on my http://heartwalk.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=450854&lis=1&kntae450854=987278A879AE48458812B85433E7AD2F&supId=305653264

Both The American Heart Association and Fellowship of Freethought are 501c3 secular non-profit organizations (meaning tax write off if you meet the requirement to do so).

Thanks.

Davin

The link doesn't seem to go to a donation page but the main page of one of those uri shorteners.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Whitney

Quote from: Davin on September 02, 2011, 03:47:53 PM
The link doesn't seem to go to a donation page but the main page of one of those uri shorteners.

thanks for pointing that out...the link is long so I was trying to shorten it and must not have grabbed the whole short link...fixed.

Whitney

Davin

Not a problem. My father had three heart surgeries in the last five years due to a birth defect (and one of his valves being particularly stubborn against being fixed).
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Whitney

here's a picture of the crowd at the heart walk today