News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Thread Logos???

Started by hismikeness, August 26, 2009, 06:43:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hismikeness

I've noticed that to the left of each thread are small logos, most of which are different. Some are circles with scrolling lines of text, others look like a lightbulb shape with scrolling text, some the text is static. I assume scrolling vs non scrolling indicates an active thread or one which is "dead" Some have a smiley next to them, some have a heart, some have an exclamation point, some are red, some are blue, etc.  I have tried to notice a pattern, and all I've come up with is the ones that are threads in which I have posted have an asterisk.

If this is a totally noob question, feel free to bust me off. I was just curious. Anyone in the know care to inform?

Hismikeness
No churches have free wifi because they don't want to compete with an invisible force that works.

When the alien invasion does indeed happen, if everyone would just go out into the streets & inexpertly play the flute, they'll just go. -@UncleDynamite

Whitney

Yes, they all mean something :)

TO explain posts that have a flames, star, media reel, hear, thought bubble, question mark, exclaimation point, info bubble, blushing, and smiley face:  Those are images the poster selects when posting.  I just made this one have an info bubble.

Scrolling text:  That indicates a hot topic...one which is very active.

Red:  unread

Blue:  normal/read

It's not a noob question, I'm sure others were wondering what it all means too.