Photography, photos you took, photos you are in, photos you like, the lot!

Started by Tank, June 07, 2011, 07:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Claireliontamer

Quote from: Father Bruno on August 10, 2017, 07:43:27 PM

Nice picture isn't it, but I bet you took a glance or two at what was in her glass didn't you, you dirty minded Atheists!

It's the Chuckle Brothers!

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Arturo

These are the most British pictures of the USA I've ever seen lol
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Arturo

Arturo The1  リ壱

jumbojak

I like that Ranger. Lots if character even with the vanity plate.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Tank

Tank

xSilverPhinx

:scratch: It looks like some sort of amphibian's or fish's eggs? Or maybe some insect's, I don't know. Where did you find it?
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

jumbojak

Quote from: Tank on August 18, 2017, 02:55:15 AM
Quote from: jumbojak on August 18, 2017, 02:37:16 AM
I like that Ranger. Lots if character rust even with the vanity plate.
There, fixed it for you.

That ain't rust. Just a nice patina... Cars from up north rust. We had a early 80s Pontiac that lived most of its life in Buffalo. The car broke in half along the pinch weld when we tried to push it into a barn.

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

jumbojak

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on August 18, 2017, 03:09:23 AM
:scratch: It looks like some sort of amphibian's or fish's eggs? Or maybe some insect's, I don't know. Where did you find it?

The balls look like roe but the base seems like it came from a plabnt of some sort. Fish/plant hybrid? Alien??

Arturo

Arturo The1  リ壱