News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Photography, photos you took, photos you are in, photos you like, the lot!

Started by Tank, June 07, 2011, 07:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

original_gender

Quote from: Tank on June 16, 2011, 08:18:33 PM
    O snail
    Climb Mount Fuji,
    But slowly, slowly!

Ah, so the two of you are already acquainted. Good.

Tank

Quote from: original_gender on June 16, 2011, 09:02:33 PM
Quote from: Tank on June 16, 2011, 08:18:33 PM
    O snail
    Climb Mount Fuji,
    But slowly, slowly!

Ah, so the two of you are already acquainted. Good.
Google is a wonderful thing! I had never heard of the guy until you mentioned him. But I would have loved to have been to Japan during the 19th century.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tank

Tank

Tank

Tank

Tank

Tank

MariaEvri

God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Tank

I really should have  go at some moving water shots, they look really good and I have all the kit, including a waterproof tripod, just need to find some moving water! lol

MariaEvri

hey If I found a river in Cyprus, I think you have a good chance to find some too
www.poseidonsimons.com

Tank

MariaEvri

www.poseidonsimons.com

Tank

I think that is one of the greatest photographs ever taken! Just mind-numbingly good.